By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was your latest Wii Purchase?

The Conduit.

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

Boom Blox BP :)

Tiger Woods

"They think I'm crazy, but I know better. It is not I who am crazy, it is I who am MAD!"

"Bolshe, luchshe, I kruche"

just today wsr, gst and tiger 10. tiger best sports game ever. only played gst about 20 min need to get to grips with the controls but looks like could be a good one. wsr table tennis and kayaking are realy good. and there is somthing therapeutic about flying a plane for no reason cant play basketball im totaly poo

Little King's Story. Before that was Tiger 10.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Around the Network

I think it was World of Goo.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Punch-Out!!

Punch-Out!!

"Now, a fun game should always be easy to understand - you should be able to take one look at it and know what you have to do straight away. It should be so well constructed that you can tell at a glance what your goal is and, even if you don’t succeed, you’ll blame yourself rather than the game. Moreover, the people standing around watching the game have also got to be able to enjoy it." - Shiggy

A Koopa's Revenge II gameplay video

Little King's Story. Haven't had the chance to play it yet, waiting until the weekend.

Veder Juda is hand crafted from EPIC FAIL, and is a 96% certified Looney; the other 4% is a work in progress.

SSBB...yeah I need to go shopping (provided my mom lets me play the damn thing, it's technically hers).