By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What was your latest Wii Purchase?

the condut, and I hated it!!

Around the Network

@ Gamerace

Let me know what you think of COD:WAW versus Conduit.

Wii Sports Resort (I got Boom Blox Bash party for my BD so that doesn't count since I didn't buy it).

Wii Ware: Monkey Island (funny! Definitely worth it)

The Conduit, and very happy with it. Haven't played such an addictive online game since the PC SKU of Halo 1 years ago. It's been very harshly reviewed imo, particularly in Europe. The visual effects (that you'd normally only associate with the PS360 consoles) and the online multiplayer make any score less than 7/10 a travesty of justice. A score between 8 and 9 (such as the VGC one!) would be more like it.

bakablonde said:

Wii Sports Resort (I got Boom Blox Bash party for my BD so that doesn't count since I didn't buy it).

Wii Ware: Monkey Island (funny! Definitely worth it)

can u confirm or deny framerate issues and bad sound quality in Monkey Island for wiiware version?

Improvements are caused by people who complain

Around the Network

I can confirm some framerate issues with Monkey Island. Its not horrible. There are some bad sound issues like a loop ending and a moment of silence. The game is decent so far. Zak and Wiki is much better than this game.

Still pretty decent.

Download: Tales of Monkey Island Chapter 1
On disc: Little King's Story(which i sadly didn't like)

The Wii is.

Madworld at its launch.

Times Banned: 12

Press----------------> <----------------Press

Art Style Orbient.

Tiger Woods, WSR and Little Kings Story are all lined up as gifts for my birthday in a couple of weeks :)