By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox magazine 100 top games do you agree?

No Lost Odyssey or Jade Empire? The list is now garbage

Around the Network
Torillian said:
Awww...poor Psychonauts, such a brilliant game being beat by Uno and Saints Row 2 is unfortunate. Other than that I don't see anything glaringly wrong with the list if you keep in mind that it's limited to 2 consoles.

Really should be atleast in the top 20...even though it's my 2nd of all time game...

OT: Nothing obviously wrong with this list..

Former something....

Ass creed and Street fighter are a little too high on that list for my tastes

Jet Set Radio Future, Crackdown and Burnout Paradise should be way higher than they are. Burnout Paradise is the best arcade racing game ever released on microsoft consoles.

10. Grand Theft Auto IV
74. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
INSTANT FAIL

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2009, Prey - are they serious?

What! No Fable! There's something highly wrong with that list.

Around the Network

Halo 2 on place 5 and Halo 3 on place 22 makes no sense.
Also the list contains a huge pile of "only" good games, while some other awesome games are missing.

Wow is this what our gaming magazines have become. Shooter and action whores. Not real gamers in my book but of course that is what the 360 has kinda brought in now hasn't it.

Orange Box should be on top if a shooter had to be up there. Halo: CE should be in the top 10 but not #1. And the thought of Mass Effect even being over Oblivion, Morrowind, KOTOR 1 and 2, and Jade Empire makes this list a failure from the beginning.

Great list if your a new wave gamer but for the old school ones it is jut a slap in the face. Really the list seems like a big noob 360 gamer who just found highest rated original Xbox games and tossed them in there. And then found some higher rated 360 games that he's never played and tossed them in there as well. Just wow.

But it's his opinion... but it's a bad one.