By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - To what place you would like to travel?

The Far East. I'm going to Singapore/Malaysia end of the year so +1 for me.
Then Japan.

Although I would like to go back to Disney World, FL. That place is so fake but it really rocks imo.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network
finalrpgfantasy said:

i would like to go to japan, such a beatiful place and  culture someday i will go there.

Damn you! That's exactly what I was going to say. I'm actually learning Japanese for real, and thanks to a few friends, I think I can do it. =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Adelaide, Australia to go see a good friend.

SHMUPGurus said:
finalrpgfantasy said:

i would like to go to japan, such a beatiful place and  culture someday i will go there.

Damn you! That's exactly what I was going to say. I'm actually learning Japanese for real, and thanks to a few friends, I think I can do it. =P

its the language hard to learn?

^^@Finalrpgfantasy
Not if you're Japanese

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Around the Network

I don't know where to start..

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

Too many places. I've covered most of Europe, but other than that only been to the US twice, and to Thailand once. Both of which I'd like to visit again and then pretty much everywhere that isn't too hot.

Finland. And Akihibara, Japan

Son1x said:
Hmm, New York City? Few days wasn't enough for it.
Or since it has been a while, I'd visit my relatives in Japan. Of course, that wouldn't be the only reason.

are you relatives japanesse?

lolita said:
Japan and pretty much all of Europe... I don't think I'll be travelling anywhere soon but I might go to Greece for my future honeymoon.

greece is a pretty country enjoy it.