By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Is the 40gb really a price drop?

FInally jjseth got banned, that guy was really starting to annoy. This thread is total flame bait!!

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

Around the Network

^
Your opinion has been made. Good for you. You can leave now.

I'll take the case!!!

Wiitarded said:
I've been a lurker for quite a while here, but it seems that you cannot say anything bad about Nintendo lovers here or you will face the wrath of the moderators.

Are you implying that this forum should allow personal attacks on members?  Because if you are, I hope you refrain from posting in the future.

edit: To be honest, jjseths attitude has been bugging me lately as well.  There's absolutely no need for anyone, no matter how big a fan you are, to act this way.  If you want respect, you need to treat people with respect.

vizunary said:
dolladolla, the fact you own this picture is VERY disturbing... o_O? 

Linking to a picture online implies ownership?

Hmmm ...

o_0 

Kytiara said:
Wiitarded said:
I've been a lurker for quite a while here, but it seems that you cannot say anything bad about Nintendo lovers here or you will face the wrath of the moderators.

Are you implying that this forum should allow personal attacks on members? Because if you are, I hope you refrain from posting in the future.

edit: To be honest, jjseths attitude has been bugging me lately as well. There's absolutely no need for anyone, no matter how big a fan you are, to act this way. If you want respect, you need to treat people with respect.

True, but i guess he was just trying to say that PS fans are kept on a much shorter leach than pro-Nintendo.
I've seen multiple times pro-nintendo people getting away with things. It's not that those who get banned don't desearve it, because there's a limit...but as i said earlier, pro-nintendo have a longer leach (with what i have observed, I could be wrong) :P

Around the Network

o_0

O.o *drooool* I like this subject better. I'm an albafanboy. sO? alba pwnz cheap ps/wii/xbox, ban me x)

This thread is made of Roffles.

jjseth's attitude was continually deteriorating, I figured it would be a matter of time but I didn't think he'd make a blatant flamebait thread and then hijack the SMG thread with deplorable images. What do these people hope to accomplish?

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

LeonGama said:
Kytiara said:
Wiitarded said:

Are you implying that this forum should allow personal attacks on members? Because if you are, I hope you refrain from posting in the future.

edit: To be honest, jjseths attitude has been bugging me lately as well. There's absolutely no need for anyone, no matter how big a fan you are, to act this way. If you want respect, you need to treat people with respect.

True, but i guess he was just trying to say that PS fans are kept on a much shorter leach than pro-Nintendo.
I've seen multiple times pro-nintendo people getting away with things. It's not that those who get banned don't desearve it, because there's a limit...but as i said earlier, pro-nintendo have a longer leach (with what i have observed, I could be wrong) :P

except that this isn't the only example of jjseth's banworthy material. 

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!

jjseth has also tried to return under at least one obvious sock puppet account (jjsethrocks) so this ban we know for sure is permenant.

Harvey Birdman said:
^
Your opinion has been made. Good for you. You can leave now.

It's comments like that which give you away Ckmlb. You can try, but you're not that hard to figure out.

How long before we start seeing other Ckmlb comments like, "Can you predict the future? No. So shut up." or the Ckmlb all time classic of asking a person for "proof " to back their claim when all they ever offered to begin with was a humble opinion.

Or maybe we'll see another Ckmlb favorite such as, "It's only the PS3's first year! Give it a break!" Oh wait, we have already seen you make a comment like that. http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=0&id=8106