By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tales of Innocence: Battle Video - DS Eye Sex

*Tip: Video auto loads by itself 

I still am very impressed by the visuals for this game.

Around the Network

The game looks cool, the graphics are very good, but hey KH 358/2 screens looks amazin, they almost looked like the ps2 game O_O

What does this have to do with sex? I dunno.

mM

misleading title

Yeah, seriously, where's the sex?

WOW getting a DS now, Just thought about tonight at 11:09 pm eastern time. I need a DS and I'm buying one next week. Graphics are amazing. Developers are tapping really into the DS hardware and using it better than before.

Around the Network

This is sure eye sex... Orgasms with anticipation for this game... It looks so great I really wonder how they did to have such nice results with the DS.

Not that I doubt the system, but so far I haven't seen anything this pretty on it. I also like the fact that the battle system is quite like of ToS.

Anyways, they better bring it here! >_

Are you talking about me? Because I can totally read....see, it says right there....in the title..."sex".

^It does say that. I thought it had something to do with sex too. But I just moved on and couldn't help but be glued to the graphics on the DS game. I'm about to become a DS owner in a couple of days.

This is certainly impressive and contains qualities matching eye sex (ew) --- will get this

my god does no one know what eye sex is? *sigh*

Help! I'm stuck in a forum signature!