By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Castle Crashers is awesome.

Had great fun playing it.Reason to get xbox 360 :o

Take my love, take my land..

Around the Network

It's part of the reason why I still play my 360 occasionally.

Pixel Art can be fun.

The xbox 360 is a console that has a lot to offer, but that doesn't mean it is without it's faults.

TheUnbiasedGuy said:
The xbox 360 is a console that has a lot to offer, but that doesn't mean it is without it's faults.

Wrong thread.

Wrong username, too, I suspect.

Is there still a lot of people playing online? I am a little leary of purchasing this if no one is going to be online to play with.

Around the Network

It's one of the most popular non-DVD games on Xbox 360. Mine isn't connected to the internet so I don't know the answer but I'd guess yes. It's even fun by yourself but a little hard for my tastes.

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org

JaggedSac said:
Is there still a lot of people playing online? I am a little leary of purchasing this if no one is going to be online to play with.

Even if there's no one online, the best way to play CC is local multiplayer.  I would still get it.

One of my favorite xbox 360 games. Definitely a must have if you're a fan of beat em ups and well worth the money. There are many unlockables, hidden weapons, hidden sidekicks and it all makes for a great local multiplayer game. Aside from the requirement that each player needs a unique gold id to play local/online mixed co-op, it's a very good game.

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

Oh, @%...
I've been dying for playing this game.
Money just hates me.

360 + Wii + Steam

Lone traveler

My second favourite arcade game behind braid.