By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Castle Crashers is awesome.

It's great, i just think Behemoth should release a retail game with a longer story.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Around the Network
Aion said:
It's great, i just think Behemoth should release a retail game with a longer story.

Agreed, that would be really awesome!

Castle Crashers is my favorite arcade game so far.  My only regret with it was not getting it sooner.

yo_john117 said:
Aion said:

Agreed, that would be really awesome!

Castle Crashers is my favorite arcade game so far.  My only regret with it was not getting it sooner.

3D would be cool, but it wouldnt feel like CC.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

Aion said:

When it comes to added content to Castle Crashers? id love to turn it into a more Diable 2-eske sidescroller, as in more customizable gear (weapons and armor perhaps?) with more varied effects, i.e. weapons with a chance to cast xyz lvl magic on attack, etc.

....im probably just a D2 whore, but i still want a bit more customization to my Castle Crasher characters other than newer characters practically being sprite swaps with different magic.

um..stuff

@Jagged, its still selling quite well so obviously there should be quite a few people buying it still.

Tease.

Around the Network
badgenome said:
TheUnbiasedGuy said:
The xbox 360 is a console that has a lot to offer, but that doesn't mean it is without it's faults.

Wrong thread.

Wrong username, too, I suspect.

Same remark.

"Unbiased guy" -> www.foxnews.com

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

De85 said:
JaggedSac said:
Is there still a lot of people playing online? I am a little leary of purchasing this if no one is going to be online to play with.

Even if there's no one online, the best way to play CC is local multiplayer.  I would still get it.

So true.

It is still difficult to find people to play online via matchmaking.

I play local multiplayer or XBL via private invitations only...

Evan Wells (Uncharted 2): I think the differences that you see between any two games has much more to do with the developer than whether it’s on the Xbox or PS3.

I stopped playing when my save file got deleted before the patch.

Yet, today, America's leaders are reenacting every folly that brought these great powers [Russia, Germany, and Japan] to ruin -- from arrogance and hubris, to assertions of global hegemony, to imperial overstretch, to trumpeting new 'crusades,' to handing out war guarantees to regions and countries where Americans have never fought before. We are piling up the kind of commitments that produced the greatest disasters of the twentieth century.
 — Pat Buchanan – A Republic, Not an Empire

Well it was number 2 last week on XBLA.

Take my love, take my land..