By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Interview: Square Enix Shifts Focus

leo-j said:
wHAT Sucks is that micro$oft payed them(they always buy everything) to make THE LAST REMNANT a 360 timed exclusive. This is bad for sony, since it will generate more hype for the 360 in japan.

Sony paid SE a lot to.

Around the Network

wow talk about them saying, "we going multi" ~_~

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Soriku said:
W29 said:
rasone77 said:
Interesting read. Anyone else truly think Final Fantasy 13 is still going to be PS3 exclusive?

I don't I still think FFXIII is coming to the 360. I think Microsoft is slipping Square Enix a few millions each and every day 8)

I support FF XIII on 360, you support KH3 on Wii 8)

Okay and I'm serious to Soriku, here we go:

I W29 declare that with my prediction that Final Fantasy XIII will come to the Xbox 360.

Okay your turn.

@Soriku

You edit your post..

I PREDICT PS3 WILL SELL 20 MILLION BY END OF 2008, and 8 MILLION BY END OF 2007.

AND KINGDOM HEARTS 3 WILL COME TO THE PLAYSTATION 3.

mM

^So this is a bet...You should place that in the bet thread.

Around the Network

^Is there a bet thread. I know I would win.

There we have it me and Soriku now made predictions that is going to happen anyway, but I just wanted to put my prediction out there.

>Yamamoto: (Laughs) Is this a famous game in America? Actually, we want to try a racing game or a one-on-one fighting game like Tobal or Bushido Blade.

I am so happy. Those are my two favorite 3D fighting games and the Wii is just begging for a game like Bushido Blade.

currently playing: Desktop Tower Defense (PC), Puzzle Quest (DS), Trauma Center New Blood (Wii), Guitar Hero III (Wii), Ghost Squad (Wii), Actraiser (SNES), Donkey Kong County (SNES), The Legend of Zelda (NES), Kirby's Adventure (NES)

will play next: Paper Mario (N64), Golden Axe II (Sega), NiGHTS (Wii)

Join the Ron Paul RLOVEution, support Ron Paul for president in the 2008 Republican presidential primary! http://www.ronpaul2008.com

Did anyone play The Bouncer for the PS2. It was a launch PS2 Square Soft title. It was a 2 player brawler that was sort of like Streets of Rage, but way better. I think?

Here is a video:

Okay I take that back it was kind of lame, but the battle system and story was awesome. Pretty good though if you think about it as a launch PS2 title.