By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Interview: Square Enix Shifts Focus

Because IGN is full of biased bastards

They gave go sports ski a 2.1!!!!!!!

A 2.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mM
Around the Network

Yes soriku they gave the best psn title a 2.1/10

I think they are acting extreemly biased. Everyone else rates folklore, as a mediocore, then IGN mocks the ps3 by saying its THE BEST PS3 GAME OF THEM ALL.

Then they gave a game that cost $2.99, with ONLINE MULTIPLAYER UP TO 4 PLAYERS, Best online racing since motorstorm!

AND ITS LIKE A WII GAME ON THE PS3!!!! PERFECT CONTROLS!!!

They rated it like its a $59.99 game. IGN can burn to hell.

mM

Interesting read. Anyone else truly think Final Fantasy 13 is still going to be PS3 exclusive?

...Dear Leo-J that game looks like coolboarders outdated.

rasone77 said:
Interesting read. Anyone else truly think Final Fantasy 13 is still going to be PS3 exclusive?

I don't I still think FFXIII is coming to the 360. I think Microsoft is slipping Square Enix a few millions each and every day 8)

Around the Network
konnichiwa said:

Yep and we can all say cod 3 on the wii looks like an outdated ps2 game...

Graphics<gameplay

For 3 buks. It better look descent. The gameplayis awsome!! And t has online.

mM
leo-j said:
konnichiwa said:

Yep and we can all say cod 3 on the wii looks like an outdated ps2 game...

Graphics

...  Did you really played it on the Wii?

That game didn't had a huge difference in visuals with the Wii version than the PS3/ X360.

Gr... "Is this a famous game in America?"

GIVE US EINHANDER, YOU RATBASTARD.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Soriku said:
This could possibly mean a lot more increased support for the Wii and 360 since they're the "Top Dogs" in US/EU (although Wii is dominating in Japan).

I wouldn't be surprised to see FF XIII ported to 360 and SO4 multi PS3-360 or SO4 360 exclusive. But that would shatter/destroy Sony. Heck, if they did that with KH3 on Wii...woah 

Unfortunately, I think this will be a good excuse for them to dup some "casual" games on the Wii, while perhaps sending an RPG or two over to 360 to die. I've seen some of SE's experimental "americanized" games and they haven't been pretty. I'm not exactly supportive of this new shift, but we'll see.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

wHAT Sucks is that micro$oft payed them(they always buy everything) to make THE LAST REMNANT a 360 timed exclusive. This is bad for sony, since it will generate more hype for the 360 in japan.

mM