By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Evolution of Heavenly Sword -- From 360 Exclusive, to PS3 exclusive.

Dodece said:
@Ssliasil

I do believe you are talking out of your ass. The reality is that both major compilation websites are both fairly consistent with one another. More to the point the average is within a few points of the mean. Then there is the fact that 44% of the reviews were within plus or minus five points of the average score. Move it ten points out and its 72% of the reviews. Three quarters of the reviews are falling in a twenty point band.

I think I just owned you. You spouted crap, and I just smacked the taste right out of your mouth. That is the problem with the blame game. Eventually it all comes back on you doesn't it. Next time you just might take the time to run the numbers before you go spouting off.

what you just said made no mathematical sense (sp?)  but if yo uwant to go by that logic...you proved me right, at least the way you typed it did.

And then theres the fact that your an xbot (your Signature kinda gives that away) and think everything Playstation is a waste of time (post history)

Blame game just bit you in the ass didnt it?

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Ssliasil said:

Theres a problem with that logic...Metacritic is the worst place to look for Reviews, It takes ALL review from EVERYOE...even the crackpot fanboy websites people make up just to screw with the score of game they hate and/or opposing console games.

You wil be hard pressed to find someone who played Heavenly Sword that will denounce it for anything other than its length.

Nice try, and make your fanboyism a little less obvious please.

Proof of any website found on metacritic with that kind of crackpot conspiracy would be nice before making wild accusations.  I also had to lol at the "one of the most renowned games of '08" as well, that's why I asked if anyone still cared for this game before 'cause I heard it be known as a major flop or letdown on some sites.

Find me one Person who ACTUALLY played the game (who knew? people do that?) that denounceds the game for more than its length.

And is it just me or are the people laughing at me about saying Mediacrtic is crockshit the same people that were dissing mediacritic when Multiplat/exlusive 360 games were getting bad review scores from mediacritic?

Hypocracy is a bitch.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Length didn't stop MegaMan 2 to be one of my favorite games of all time. Length didn't stop Max Payne from getting It's third iteration. Sales is where It's at, and I'm suprised there hasn't been another one released considering the sales it has gotten.

It's just that simple.

what i love in this, the people who are answering the question and giving a firm reason why it won't are getting slammed and being called fanboys.

I put it to you this.
"Evolution of Heavenly Sword -- From 360 Exclusive, to PS3 Exclusive."
When the question you wanted answered was "is heavenly sword gonna get a sequel" why the hell is the other stuff necessary, outside the post.

This thread is a thinly veiled swipe at 360.

Secondly I love how some people are saying the ps3 is more powerful courtesy of the developers saying it this way. Lets not forget guys that they are a very selected few, most developers that i have read interviews with say they are quite even, in fact 360 has certain advantages while the biggest apparently advantage that the ps3 has is disc space...

Yet the same people are ... flaming, i suppose you could call it a guy who used metacritic scores to prove his point. Your response, that includes all reviewers and not selected ones.

So from your point of view a selected view is more accurate then the wide populace? this thread has become a joke from the start....

Bet with Conegamer and Doobie_wop 

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

^ above poster

i did give the Evolution of Heavenly sword, the sequel thing was just a little side note.

but yeah it was a swipe at the 360 just because of the face the Developers jumped ship cause what they wanted to do could only be done on Playstation.

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:
^ above poster

i did give the Evolution of Heavenly sword, the sequel thing was just a little side note.

but yeah it was a swipe at the 360 just because of the face the Developers jumped ship cause what they wanted to do could only be done on Playstation.

i beg that you are being honest and if so that is a banning offence i do believe, it is a troll, not a swipe. Don't put your own words to it, this is the first one in a while i have seen.

Guess what it has happened both ways, some have gone excl, get over it. Too Human for ex was gonna be released on the ps1,then ps2 and game cube, and came out on the 360. We havent said anything about it because it is an average game, so is heavenly sword.

I have games in my collection that i havent played. MGS4. assasins creed (in my defence that came with the ps3). ETC ETC, but i wont buy heavenly sword, not because it got 79, it was because it bored me, when i played golden age (on the ps3 as well) i realised why. Those games are boring and really present no skill.

ALso to the bloke that said heavenly sword is not getting a sequel because sony thinks it doesnt need one. THE DAMN GAME IS 5-6 hours. yes it needs one, that is not enough story for a kids bedtime story, never need a game. 

The game was average. Length was short, combat was a hack n slash purposely made annoying by forcing you to use same combos over and over depending on the type of enemy (i.e. blocking mobs won't die unless you do a powerful attack which makes it repetitive.) The only good part of the game was the story.

It was only bundled in EU where it sold the most iirc and by most game standards sold enough for a sequel. Ninja Theory planned a trilogy with the story already set but for whatever reason they moved to a different project.

The game sold well for a new IP on a early release console however I think the production cost of the game was high due to voice acting and who they chose for the VA and motion capture.

How does every thread turn into a fanboy war?

Btw it was originally slated to be an Xbox 1 exclusive and not an Xbox 360 exclusive.

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Btw it was originally slated to be an Xbox 1 exclusive and not an Xbox 360 exclusive.

This ^ is the end of the thread :)

well done squilliam

Thanks!

Tease.