By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many people have gotten the RROD?

kowenicki said:
why are RROD threads sprouting up again?... didnt these get stopped a while back? particularly when they come from people with a nil post count.

SDF - the MGS version. I noticed this person writes like the guy in the Madden PS3 exclusive thread. Maybe they are related.

Read it for yourself - but me thinks it's just a troll.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=80451&page=1

Around the Network

Once, i they should have given me a new one.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

I've had about 800 RRODs

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

None so far, had it for 8 months :)

None. How did I do it? It works the same way as sex. Abstinence is the only real way to prevent STDs. Not having an Xbox 360 is also the only real way to not have the RROD.
Har har har I made a funny one!

Please ye gods, don't choose me for the next YLOD victim. It was just a little post!

Around the Network

He has zero posts?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

1 RROD here. Which is 1 more than your post count, incidentally.

badgenome said:
1 RROD here. Which is 1 more than your post count, incidentally.

LOL!

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

1 time since Launch. 1 E73/E74 error. Both fixed free so I don't care (and we have 2 360's in the house, it would have to be terrible luck for both to be dead and none available to play).

It's just that simple.

my launch 360 RROD'd on me, but for some reason I don't believe you ever had a 360....