By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Most Highly Regarded Wii Game Also Coming to PS2 and PSP.

I was checking out the upcoming release dates for the PS2 over at IGN hoping that we would be getting some more JRPGs on our venerable PS2s, and I was surprised to discover that the Wii's most highly regarded game of 2009 (Winner of IGN's Best Wii Game of E3 2009) Silent Hill:  Shatrtered Memories isn't a Wii exclusive, but it will also be released on PS2 and PSP.  Also, the IGN description states that is a remake of the original PS1 game.

http://ps2.ign.com/objects/143/14337738.html

Around the Network

WOW are you serious shocking lol

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

It never was an exclusive from what I remember...

Former something....

old news is old

This has been known for a while. Wii is lead platform I believe.

Around the Network
O-D-C said:
old news is old

Yep, we all knew that already.

The Wii is the primary platform for the development. It has catched the attention because of the Wii specific mechanics to make it the best experience of the three versions

It's a bit of a stretch calling it a 'remake'. The characters and the basic premise is there, but everything else is radically different. It's like calling the new Battlestar Galactica a remake of the 70s series.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

It was announced as a Wii/PSP game from the start, i didnt know its coming to the PS2 thou

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I didn't kow it was suppossed to be a Wii exclusive.