By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4 on PS3/360 OR SO4 on 360, Valkyrie Profile 3 on PS3 (possibly)

*~Onna76~* said:
@Words of Wisdom. For the information, I want this game on the PS3, not on the WII, where it belongs, considering the fact it always has been a PS game :P

Watch, now they'll put it on the DS to spite us both.

Around the Network
Lost tears of Kain said:
*~Onna76~* said:
Star Ocean IV on the 360? That's asking for bombing in Japan, so bring it over to the PS3!!!

Why not multi, so they dominate in Japan and america?

The PS3 still hasn’t lost America and it all depends of what the user-base of the respective console exist.

Then again...

I have a lot of doubts about this news. Tri-ace isn’t that big and they are currently working on two big games which are Infinite Undiscorey and Star Ocean IV and two ports for the PSP. Could they work on another “big” game? Likely not.

*~Onna76~* said:
@Words of Wisdom. For the information, I want this game on the PS3, not on the WII, where it belongs, considering the fact it always has been a PS game :P

You do know it started on the Super Famicom, right? :P

tri-Ace said it would be exclusive, so if it goes to 360 that's almost a definite bomb, but SE might have enough say to have it ported or something. 

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I was talking about "Valkyrie Profile"... as a reaction on Words of Wisdom... *sigh* Of course I know Star Ocean came originally from Super Famicom

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I think

Infinete Undiscovery for 360.
Star Ocean 4 for both PS3/360.
Valkryie Profile 3 for PS3.

Sounds good.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

I knew what you were talking about Onna, even if no one else did.

Anyway, I don't particularly care for either of these franchises so it doesn't matter to me a whole lot. I would say each could go to either PS3 or 360.

Considering Star Ocean is one of those scant few JRPGs that does better in the US than Japan.........Not a bad idea for a multiport...

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

People shouldn't take that fast conclusions, especially when we are talking about a rumour that could be started by anyone and since those kind of rumours are 99% of the times false...

This topic reminds me of the Dragon Quest to xbox topic and the Kingdom Hearts topic in which lot of people sayd that it would never come to a Sony console again.

yes, japan star ocean only did 300k or so better, and with 360 having more consoles overall, it could go either way.

Even though they want a single platform, multi would be the wisest choice

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.
Soriku said:
outlawauron said:
I think

Infinete Undiscovery for 360.
Star Ocean 4 for both PS3/360.
Valkryie Profile 3 for PS3.

Sounds good.

Tri-Ace said it's an exclusive.

Tri-Ace said what is exclusive to what? Elaborate your posts and fully type it out.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.