By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Ocean 4 on PS3/360 OR SO4 on 360, Valkyrie Profile 3 on PS3 (possibly)

http://www.forever-fantasy.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=688&mode=&order=0&thold=0

If the job listing is real then Tri-ace have two jobs available.

1. Someone to work on the next game in a famous RPG series for the PS3

2. Someone to work on the next game in a famous fantasy RPG series and a new fantasy RPG on the 360.

The only two famous series Tri-ace have are Star Ocean and Valkyrie Profile. I haven't heard anything about the developemnt of VP3 so I think it probably means SO4 is multi.

Around the Network

or it could be new ip?

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Well Tri-Ace bring the 360 exclusive on and bring Star Ocean over. I tell you Microsoft has done a excellent job bringing Japanese content to their successor.

Good thing I'm a 360 owner.

Star Ocean IV on the 360? That's asking for bombing in Japan, so bring it over to the PS3!!!

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Valkyrie Profile 3 would be interesting...

Around the Network

On PS3 you mean? I hope... :D

*~Onna76~* said:
On PS3 you mean? I hope... :D

Or the 360.  Can't see it coming to the Wii though (not saying it couldn't...).

A good game is a good game.  I'm mostly platform indifferent right now so I'd be more excited about Valkyrie Profile announcements in general than the console(s) it's sold for.

I wouldn't read to much into this as of yet. It could be that Tri-Ace is developing a second 360 title or they could just need addition help on Infinite Undiscovery.

@Words of Wisdom. For the information, I want this game on the PS3, not on the WII, where it belongs, considering the fact it always has been a PS game :P

*~Onna76~* said:
Star Ocean IV on the 360? That's asking for bombing in Japan, so bring it over to the PS3!!!

Why not multi, so they dominate in Japan and america?

With regard to Call of Duty 4 having an ultra short single player campaign, I guess it may well have been due to the size limitations of DVD on the XBox 360, one of various limitations multi-platform game designers will have to take into consideration-Mike B   

Proud supporter of all 3 console companys

Proud owner of 360wii and DS/psp              

Game trailers-Halo 3 only dissapointed the people who wanted to be dissapointed.

Bet with Harvey Birdman that Lost Odyssey will sell more then Blue dragon did.