By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - All Aboard The Assassin's Creed II Hype Wagon !

aaieeeeee

x.o

LOL i guess i'll just have to suffer then ¬_¬

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.
Around the Network

*Updated*

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Hmmm. Now I have to fit this wagon in my sig .

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

nen-suer! Why is trashleg so close to my....er ..... nevermind.

Sometimes I feel she wants to get abducted

Around the Network

>..

Highwaystar101 said: trashleg said that if I didn't pay back the money she leant me, she would come round and break my legs... That's why people call her trashleg, because she trashes the legs of the people she loan sharks money to.

BTW yo_John117, you owe me some VG$ for the advertising of ME2! nen-suer will be with you shortly to collect!

trashleg said:
>.< AH DINNAE HINK AH'M LIKIN THE LAYOUT AE THIS. AH'M RIGHT BEHIND THON HORSE'S ARSE AND RIGHT BELOW hATMOZA? AH DINNAE HINK SAE! >.<

@nen-suer: Better make that horse into a sheep, then.

trashleg said:
>.< AH DINNAE HINK AH'M LIKIN THE LAYOUT AE THIS. AH'M RIGHT BEHIND THON HORSE'S ARSE AND RIGHT BELOW hATMOZA? AH DINNAE HINK SAE! >.<

I will fix this in the next update

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

I want on!