Castlevania Judgment FC:     1161 - 3389 - 1512

3DS Friend Code:   3480-2746-6289

Wii Friend Code: 4268-9719-1932-3069

Around the Network
Soma said:
INTERRRRR!!!!!

4-0 wow, never expected that. Seems that Sneijder was just what Inter needed =D

u.u

I don't care if losers like you hate us, to be honest...

@konwenicki - not all fans talk like that so please don't generalise. It's arrogant and rude.

I am quite annoyed at how the fixture list is shaping up for next couple of games. After the breka for internationals (games on 5th-9th september I believe) its away to londen to play tottenham then 3 days later a trip to turkey. However organises the football fixtures is an utter ****.

At least Man Utd/ Chelski fans aren't as bad as Milwall and West Ham fans.

Around the Network

Anyone else watching Pompey - City? Pompey are so going down, gotta feel sorry for them, even though they cost us the treble in 2008...

Adebayor is looking good, makes you wonder why Arsene decided to sell such player to direct CL place competitor.

^ I think with they players they have on the pitch they could be playing a much more 'elegant' game than they are. But still, I agree, Portsmouth are relegation fodder this season.

Fulham - Aston Villa later, should be a good match.

Fergie didn't sell Ronaldo to direct CL place competitor, and he did have a choice. So did Wenger - I remember when Milan were in for Adebayor, and Wenger chose not to sell him.

highwaystar - What's your opinion on current Villa squad?

I read an article in Guardian that everyone at Man Utd was surprised by his decision to sell him that quickly, and almost immidiately after Real made the 80m quid offer. I agree that there's no point in keeping players who want to leave, but it was ultimately Ferguson's decision, and the one that he may (or may not) live to regret.

Star Scream said:
Fergie didn't sell Ronaldo to direct CL place competitor, and he did have a choice. So did Wenger - I remember when Milan were in for Adebayor, and Wenger chose not to sell him.

highwaystar - What's your opinion on current Villa squad?

Far too small, we have the good players, we just don't have enough of them. I think Martin O'Neill needs to just spend the money he has available to him, instead he is just looking for a good deal all the time and it's lead to a small squad. We pass up so many quality players, look at Distin Pompey wanted us to pay £5m, but Martin O'Neill saw that as a bad price and so Everton got him.

But apart from that he is a quality manager on and off the pitch.