By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

The german are Icecold bastards

Around the Network

Well, I didnt expect this

Chelsea sucks, they play anti-football, they were just lucky Messi missed that pen.....

DieAppleDie said:
Chelsea sucks, they play anti-football, they were just lucky Messi missed that pen.....

anti football is still football right?

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434

at least one team that tried to play football came to the finals. Congrats to Bayern, fuck Real. hahaha.Sweet consolation for me, I'd have been unbearable if Real had won :D

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Around the Network

ghettoglamour said:
at least one team that tried to play football came to the finals. Congrats to Bayern, fuck Real. hahaha.Sweet consolation for me, I'd have been unbearable if Real had won :D

2 teams. Football isn't only about possession and passing the ball to your star player who can't even score from a penalty.

Hmm, pie.

Why so much hate to Barcelona? Ok, they sucked at the whole semifinals, they had no ideas, and if Messi doesn't score, they don't score at all. I'm a Barça fan (since Romario & Stoichkov times) and I see their mistakes. I'm very disappointed and angry because of their last 3 matches, including El Clasico.

BUT, even if you're not a fan of the way they play, tell me, what would be worse, if all teams would play like Chelsea or like Barça?

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:

Why so much hate to Barcelona? Ok, they sucked at the whole semifinals, they had no ideas, and if Messi doesn't score, they don't score at all. I'm a Barça fan (since Romario & Stoichkov times) and I see their mistakes. I'm very disappointed and angry because of their last 3 matches, including El Clasico.

BUT, even if you're not a fan of the way they play, tell me, what would be worse, if all teams would play like Chelsea or like Barça?

No hate for Barcelona, love for the underdog. Chelsea chose to play these games a certain way to counter Barcelona's style of play and it worked, only mistake was letting Terry play football.

But Barcelona's style of play wasn't the best, they couldn't beat 10 men and they are meant to be the best team in the world. Their 2nd goal was appalling to let happen, where was the last defender? He was well in the opponents half trying to provide balls into your attackers while he should have been near the centre circle 'just in case'. You really need Villa back as a bigger man up front, someone who can covert a wider game and crosses.

Hmm, pie.

ghettoglamour said:

What The Fury said is 100% correct, there's nothing wrong by stating facts. Football isn't only doing 1000 passes between your players to see if you can enervate the opposition and make them either foul you or forget to do their defensive chores. Defensive playing is also football, effective playing is also football, Barcelona had at least over 40 strikes counting both games and scored 2 of them, while Chelsea had less than 10 and scored 3 and at least 2 of them were when the defensive line of Barcelona was well composed. One could argue which one is more "beautiful", but football is about winning, and I bet anyone would rather win and go to the final than say that they played "beautifully" but watch the finals at home.

I love Barça myself, they're my favourite international team, but their current (especially this year) play style is borderline boring, it's nothing compared to the amazing Barça of Figo and Ronaldo (the Phenomenon) or Romario & Stoichkov. Those were really dream teams that played an amazingly quick paced football that could shatter even the biggest defensive walls such as the one that Chelsea put up because they had a Plan B, C, D or anything necessary to overcome them.

The current Barcelona playstyle, which does have it's moments of genius, depends heavily on the inspiration of Xavi and Iniesta to be effectively lethal (and not so much for Messi's genius) and they desperately need a proper number 9, someone with the necessary killer instinct, which neither Alexis nor Villa trully have. In my opinion, they should get Falcao as quickly as possible, since he's probably one of the best number 9's in the world at this moment, and he would adapt to the playstyle of Barcelona quite nicely while filling a much glaring void in their frontline.

I think that will return some spark to the Barcelona play style and add a much needed quickness against teams with playing styles such as Chelsea.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"