By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
TrevDaRev said:
What's your predictions for the final? I expect Real to overcome Bayern tomorrow night and go onto win it.

Real has to play the away goal advantage to their favour but be mindful of Bayern's offensive power. We can't forget that a team that has Ribery, Robben, Müller and Mario Gomez in it's offensive side has the capacity to score a goal anytime and could easily complicate the elimination for Real. 

I hope Real goes through and that they win the CL, Mourinho and Ronaldo deserve it for all the flak and heat that they have taken during these past two seasons, when most of it has been completely uncalled for. Also, it's a historic chance for Mou as well (first coach to be at a final CL match with four different teams and if he wins, first coach to win the CL with three different teams) and I bet everything that he wants this shot badly.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network
lestatdark said:
TrevDaRev said:
What's your predictions for the final? I expect Real to overcome Bayern tomorrow night and go onto win it.

Real has to play the away goal advantage to their favour but be mindful of Bayern's offensive power. We can't forget that a team that has Ribery, Robben, Müller and Mario Gomez in it's offensive side has the capacity to score a goal anytime and could easily complicate the elimination for Real. 

I hope Real goes through and that they win the CL, Mourinho and Ronaldo deserve it for all the flak and heat that they have taken during these past two seasons, when most of it has been completely uncalled for. Also, it's a historic chance for Mou as well (first coach to be at a final CL match with four different teams and if he wins, first coach to win the CL with three different teams) and I bet everything that he wants this shot badly.

Bayern have some fantastic players, no doubt. I just feel that with the momentum that Real have at the minute they will just edge it, will most likely be a very tight game.

I never understand why Ronaldo gets so much flak, I believe his record his something like 140 goals in 138 games, that right there is incredible. I personally think he's better than Messi, he's a better all round player.

TrevDaRev said:
lestatdark said:
TrevDaRev said:

Bayern have some fantastic players, no doubt. I just feel that with the momentum that Real have at the minute they will just edge it, will most likely be a very tight game.

I never understand why Ronaldo gets so much flak, I believe his record his something like 140 goals in 138 games, that right there is incredible. I personally think he's better than Messi, he's a better all round player.

Real does have an incredible momentum going on for them (especially with the amazing morale boost after the win in Camp Nou), but german teams are extremely lethal and efficient when it comes to these big moments and matches. Plus, we also have to remember that the final is on their home side, so they'll do anything to be there and they'll give Real a very big run for their money. 

While personally my opinion could be viewed as biased when it comes to Ronaldo (him being a player from my own country), I also never understood why he got so much flak. He's carried Real on his back for these past two seasons, not only in goals scored and in assists, but most of Real's game is constructed by him. He's also grown leaps and bounds in defensive positioning and ball recovery and he can be considered to be a full all terrain player. 

Also, while I think Messi is the best player of the world when it comes to individual technique and skill, Ronaldo is indeed a far more complete player that can fill any spot and play as the team requires it, while Messi's play style is formatted to the same attacking style and supported offensve which allows his genius to flow more easily. 

Though this is mere conjecture, I wonder how it would be to have both Messi and Ronaldo playing for the same team in a style that they'd both complement one another. I recon there'd be virtually no way to stop such a team.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

kowenicki said:
Carl2291 said:
One of the best games Ive watched in quite a while.

Shame Gary Neville ruined Torres' moment. Maybe that'll be the goal to bring back the old Fernando.

what the hell was Neville doing... very strange noise.

He was being hilarious

On another note, Ive said Madrid for a League/ChampsLeague double all Season, so I guess Ill stick with that.

FERNADO TORRES!!!!!!!

Around the Network

Bayern are starting to get into this game. Looking dangerous!

This is a good game so far both teams look like they have more goals in them.

jonop said:
This is a good game so far both teams look like they have more goals in them.

It has been. Definitely think there will be a few more goals.

Pretty good game so far and Bayern giving everything they got to be in the final on their home turf, just as I predicted.

Real is faltering a bit on the lower mid-field/defensive side, too many spaces being conceded for Ribery and Robben and that's causing Real a lot of problems. They're definitely not as tight as they were against Barcelona this weekend and that could cost them.

Current PC Build

I can´t which team I hate. No I can it´s Real Bunch of honorles Whores.
Final: FC Bayern München vs FC Chelsea who could´ve predicted that especially when you consider that neither team had a great season.