By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Lord Flashheart said:
lestatdark said:
Lord Flashheart said:
lestatdark said:

Well, I disagree that Germany are the underdogs against Germany. If anything, they're equal. Argentina has more on the technical side, while Germany has superiority on play-making and organization. 

I do hope that Germany wins against Argentina, and that the awful scenes post match in 2006 doesn't repeat again, but knowing the Argentinian temper (and their coaches's one too), it will be inevitable. 

I disagree with that

Damn, my correction was too late!!! *feels ashamed to be caught*

When you make a mistake you can alway rely on some idiot to notice it before you do and show it to as many people as they can laughing and pointing like a faeces throwing monkey.

In all fairness it's our only talent so let us have it.

Ok, ok, it's all yours then

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Around the Network

That was an amazing goal. Kudos for Muntari

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

wow im really impressed with Ghana, they were much a better side and they deserved a goal! I hope forlan, cavani and suarez respond and we will have a good game.

Yes Ghana! Nice spin on that ball.

WOW!!

Long distance strike!!

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Nice first half I hope Ghana can keep the lead. They had a bit of a slow start, but they were the better team over the whole first half.

Wow great goal and I though Fucile had died xD Im glad he didnt

good half from ghana,uruguay need to step their game up

boateng looking like a beast of a player

Above & Beyond

I don't know why is Uruguay so fearful of putting more men inside Ghana's midfield. It's like they're hoping that Forlan runs with the ball through all the midfield, while Suarez waits near the defenders. 

I hope they come back stronger on the second half.

Current PC Build

PS3beats360 said:

Brazil were the World Cup favourites, over hyped, over rated. They clearly deserved to lose and exit the World Cup. Brazil played the man instead of the ball and should of been reduced to 8 players in the end. Dirty reckless team who could not handle defeat. Brazil exit the World Cup in a disgrace. They only lost by a goal but they were smashed in the second half.

Well deserved 2-1 win by the Dutch.

No way man. Im happy Holland won but they didn't deserve it in that match against Brazil.

Brazil was much better, but not only that, Holland was the team that played a bit too dirty, they played far too rough and they had the referee on their side.

Brazil did well in this tournament, they got nothing to be ashamed of.

Holland will be dangerous in the final though, obviously. This is their chance to write history.

Holland - Spain 2-1 in extra time, I hope.