By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Go Portugal!!!

Around the Network

I'm extremely annoyed by the Japan - Paraguay match. Not because it was boring, but because how it ended. Pretty much, Japan was the only team with a will to win this game. Paraguay clearly wanted to go to pens, since the Extra Time started. 

Portugal - Spain has the potential to be a great game, as long as they don't play too defensive. 

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Com'on now Portugal, beat big brother!

This isn't looking like a classic yet. Spain don't really seem to play any wide men, and I really don't get why not, they do seem to be too narrow

both teams with good defense work and of course both still unwilling to go all out in attacking  *yawn* "tactically interesting game"

Around the Network

Great first half. Highly strategic, it's like watching chess or an RTS game. Superb defense by Portugal but I'm sceptical whether their plan to rely only on counter strikes will pay off.

And an awesome ref!

good game,two good sides,like slimebeast said a bit of footy chess 

portugal doing well,good ref too

Above & Beyond

Spain bores me, they have more possesion but dont do anything, Portugal has been more dangerous in the chances they had.

good stuff from spain,

portugal really need to step it up now,i hope they can get a goal for 1-1,want to see pens

Above & Beyond

Portugal were really disappointing there, no real ambition at all