By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

that's it Mexico is out

Around the Network

2-0. Unlucky with the first goal. 2nd goal terrible mistake by defender.

It seems a bit stupid that the linesman can see he made a mistake but can't change the decision.

Really, the refereeing truly sucks badly this time around. That offsite was quite obvious, same as goal from England....

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

(sorry, empty post)

Another game ruined by a bad call.

Around the Network

Argentina really has some great individual players. This will be an interesting match vs. Germany.

Off topic: The site loads extremely slow for me. Does this happen to anyone else? EDIT: Nevermind, no problem anymore.

okr said:

Argentina really has some great individual players. This will be an interesting match vs. Germany.

Off topic: The site loads extremely slow for me. Does this happen to anyone else? EDIT: Nevermind, no problem anymore.

Their offensive power is second to none, probably the best goal oriented team in the WC. With players like Tevez and Higuain, they can afford the luxury of having a player like Milito on the bench.

OT - It loaded slowly for me too a few moments ago, but now it's fixed.

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

hahaha

too much for mexico,

at okr we've done fine at 86,90,96,02,06 quarters and a semi,i don't see whats wrong with that being top 8

not everyone in england is like a tabloid newspaper,

we won't be seeded next time i doubt,but we'll still get out of our group

Above & Beyond

lestatdark said:
okr said:

Their offensive power is second to none, probably the best goal oriented team in the WC. With players like Tevez and Higuain, they can afford the luxury of having a player like Milito on the bench.

OT - It loaded slowly for me too a few moments ago, but now it's fixed.

vgchartz has beeen down for the last hour for me,wouldn't load

Above & Beyond