By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jonop said:

To be honest I don't think we deserve to win, I think Argentina will show up the bad Germany defence more. I hope it makes them consider goal line technology though.

I second that. They were playing better, I mean England draw with Argelia and the USA. Thats just not good.

Around the Network
Barozi said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Faxanadu said:

Fantastic game. Really enjoying it.

Obviously, Germany beats England. Like always and like always the English are complaining ;)

To be honest though, the refs made a really bad decision.

Like always?

You need to look up your facts.

Also wasn't the goal in 66 a goal? So what is the dodgy no goal decision revenge for?

Good luck finding evidence for that

Well there's the footage of the goal?

There's the number of computer simulations that proved it was. Good luck finding any that says it wasn't.

In the end, the better team prevailed. 

England played better in the offense on the second half, but still as bad as the start of the game in defense. And Neuer had a couple of marvelous saves in the right moments too. 

Hopefully we'll see an Argentina - Germany on the next round. Hell of a game

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

lestatdark said:

In the end, the better team prevailed. 

England played better in the offense on the second half, but still as bad as the start of the game in defense. And Neuer had a couple of marvelous saves in the right moments too. 

Hopefully we'll see an Argentina - Germany on the next round. Hell of a game

Wow, that would be great :) Although Mexico is not bad at all.

A bit too much anger from English fans here imho.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

So England was robbed of a goal, but on the other hand they played pretty bad for most of the game.

Though to be honest, I think both defenses sucked. Germany played really well in the attack though.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Lord Flashheart said:
Barozi said:
Lord Flashheart said:
Faxanadu said:

Fantastic game. Really enjoying it.

Obviously, Germany beats England. Like always and like always the English are complaining ;)

To be honest though, the refs made a really bad decision.

Like always?

You need to look up your facts.

Also wasn't the goal in 66 a goal? So what is the dodgy no goal decision revenge for?

Good luck finding evidence for that

Well there's the footage of the goal?

There's the number of computer simulations that proved it was. Good luck finding any that says it wasn't.

1. Footage doesn't show anything

2. http://www.dpma.de/service/galerie/fussballundtechnik/en/spezielles/intelligenterball.html

read the last part

I second Argentina. I think the two tams with the best mid fields might be good fun watching.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I didn't watch, but from what I'm hearing Germany deserved to win and we sucked.

Gratz to Germany!

Faxanadu said:

A bit too much anger from English fans here imho.

I would call it a bit of envy. Too many were convinced they'd have an easy time against Germany and all the way until the end of the WC.

On a side note, to that very special person who said there was nothing to fear from Brazil and Portugal: Told you so

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"