By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

C'mon England!

Around the Network

england v germany,wimbledon,glastonbury,silverstone,eng v aus 1day cricket,proper sunshine

a great time in england at the mo

come on the lads do us proud and good luck barozi.....too.... 

Above & Beyond

England should've been on top , not based on the perfomance ofc but just because Brazil has no real competition now , I just realised that we are waiting for the x team to play against Brazil in the finale. meh meh

lestatdark said:

USA off.

They paid the errors and lack of determination of the first half and starting minutes of extra time. They must hate Ghana now, second time on a row that Ghana beat them 2 - 1 in WC matches

Yup. It has been pretty clear the entire time that was what would beat them eventually. I had hoped Ghana beating them last time would bring out the A game for the first half, but no such luck. If they played consistently like they do in the second half they would be a hell of a team.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

sad.man.loves.vgc said:

England should've been on top , not based on the perfomance ofc but just because Brazil has no real competition now , I just realised that we are waiting for the x team to play against Brazil in the finale. meh meh

well,i think we'd all prefer to be on the other side to brasil

better chance to get to the final

Above & Beyond

Around the Network
zuvuyeay said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

come on, have some belief in your team, WE CAN DO IT!

zuvuyeay said:

england v germany,wimbledon,glastonbury,silverstone,eng v aus 1day cricket,proper sunshine

a great time in england at the mo

come on the lads do us proud and good luck barozi.....too.... 

May the best team win ! (you know which one )

sad.man.loves.vgc said:

Based on the logic thrown at me repeatedly in this thread they still have Uruguay to beat, whom many here should consider at least as good as England right? They have performed much better in the World Cup over all having won it twice. See how silly this argument is when caught on the other side of it?

Netherlands still has a decent chance. Fairly strong team over-all as I remember. I only managed to catch their last game due to time issues, and they were already qualified against a team that had no chance to qualify. I don't really think thats all that good a measure. Still a clean sweep in their group is good for morale if nothing else.

Starcraft 2 ID: Gnizmo 229

SciFiBoy said:
zuvuyeay said:
sad.man.loves.vgc said:

come on, have some belief in your team, WE CAN DO IT!

who says i don't want england to win,

i just said its best to be on the other side to brasil,where history shows you that,we have never beaten brasil in a competetive game by the way

i was practically your age in 1990,along with argentina in 86,germany 90 are the two best games i've witnessed

trust me,i love supporting england

Above & Beyond

i'll give you a list of WC'S,i only remember bits of 82,i think i must of been on summer hols and none of my family like football and still don't,

argentina 86,germany 90(pens),koeman(cough) free kick blew 94,argentina 98(pens),brasil 2002,portugal 2006(pens),?????? 2010

you're in good company there lesta.....

there is nothing better than the world cup for me

Above & Beyond