By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Carl2291 said:
Jokes regarding football deserve to be in the football thread.

Capello's just phoned Wayne Bridge and said ''I've just spoken to JT & he's lost the captain's armband. Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for me''

LOL!!!!

Wayne Bridge gave his former GF a cadbury's replica of his cock, she said she prefers Terry's.....

Around the Network

Heh Hull 1 0 Chelsea

kowenicki said:
FootballFan said:
Why are MANUTD teaching Arsenal how to play football at the Emirates??!?!?!?!? :-O

they arent.... they are just showing them how to finish.

arsenal have been getting through just fine... 6 shots all off target.  at least 4 of them very real chances

donyt allow your judgement to be tainted by that biased commentary

united have had 1 shot on target and 2 off.

mate yours so anti man utd its embarrassing!!! man utd destroyed arsenal should have been 6-2! arsenal were poor and to blame the commentary for makeing people think arsenal played bad is just funny! plz leanr sumthing about football

SKEEZER AND NINTENDO FAN GIRL ARE MY NEMESIS

YES TO BEER

Full time Hull 1 1 chelsea

If Arsenal and Manu win next weekend, man u are top of the league.

kowenicki said:
RIO FERDINAND!!!!!?????

wtf!?

So someone who is injury prone these days, that dodges drug tests for fun and is hardly at the top of his game right now is the new England Captain?

Joke decision.

Agreed.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
RIO FERDINAND!!!!!?????

wtf!?

So someone who is injury prone these days, that dodges drug tests for fun and is hardly at the top of his game right now is the new England Captain?

Joke decision.

they went with Rio?

I'd only heard that it wasnt gonna be Terry anymore, didnt know they had picked a replacement

to be fair to Ferdinand, he's back from injury now and he played well before he got banned, though it does seem like a strange choice considering, I would have thought it would be Gerrard someone

i've been listening to the radio for a bit,

haha,hilarious no footballers before 1990 ever had affairs,

who says wayne bridge is even in the england squad,they are talking like he is ashley cole or something

i would have chosen lampard or gerrard

terry had to go though,you can't give the press this much ammo,story after story after story,did he know he was captain of england,he'll regret this for a while,idiot

Above & Beyond

Joke decision.
Gerrard should have been captain.

Ill be honest, when im watching England games the only time i ever notice that Lampard is playing is either

A.) He takes a penalty
B.) He is getting subbed off

And really neither of those are outstanding attributes for someone who is supposidly world class. Although, he must have done something right to earn the CM slot with Capello "shipping" Gerrard out onto the Left wing....

the press will as you say and they are idiots,

especially as they can't take capello down yet,

it's all those other stories and about his family etc who knows if they are true or not but enough is enough,i honestly can't stand the written media when it comes to sport,stopped buying papers years ago when they faked sheiked sven,

remember terry is a footballer so unlike other professionals in sport/govt/business he has to be punished to the full and made to pay for everybody's sins

our media is truly ridiculous all of them

Above & Beyond

but you are right,this is the first sign of weakness from capello,no doubt he was told by the fa board who no doubt cheat and frequent high class brothels that terry must go

he should of come out and told everyone to mind their own f*cking business i'm the boss,i would of enjoyed that,

but then our media would of wet their panties and gone on about broken britain and how now it's capello fault,

you can't win

Above & Beyond