By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

First match ever in 3D

Around the Network

Well...

That's that!

2-0 Half Time, Nani is playing great and a beautiful finish from Rooney, COME ON UNITED!

Arshavin has been selfish, Nani/Rooney are running the show.
Switching Carrick to keep Fabregas on a leash was a brilliant decision.

Why are MANUTD teaching Arsenal how to play football at the Emirates??!?!?!?!? :-O

Around the Network

Full Time 3-1

job done

i ony saw the higlights on motd,

great goals by rooney,park and nani even though it was an own goal

utd looked good on the counter carrick,scholes and fletcher do the hard work in midfield and rooney is playing awesome right now better get him in the old FF team

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:

utd looked good on the counter carrick,scholes and fletcher do the hard work in midfield and rooney is playing awesome right now better get him in the old FF team

ive had Rooney as my capitan pretty much every week since the first ^_^

SciFiBoy said:
zuvuyeay said:

ive had Rooney as my capitan pretty much every week since the first ^_^

i would of guessed

Above & Beyond

Jokes regarding football deserve to be in the football thread.

Capello's just phoned Wayne Bridge and said ''I've just spoken to JT & he's lost the captain's armband. Do me a favour and have a good look under your bed for me''