By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
draik said:
zuvuyeay said:
good,blackburn won on penalties....

Excellent, Blackburn - man u final please. With Blackburn winning it.

it might be an all manchester final

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

I plan to watch them Live friday.

Apparently the USA is guranteed to be in a "group of Death." due to the way the seeding works out.

Ok prediction time

A) Mexico, France
B) Argentina, South Korea
C) England, Slovenia
D) Germania, Serbia
E) Netherlands, Denmark
F) Italy, Paraguay
G) Brazil, Ivory Coast
H) Spain, Chille

kowenicki said:
@draik

germany & serbia?? no chance. ghana definites.... thats not an easy group.. germany will find it tough and serbia have no chance.

I still think Germany will be first, and Ghana or Serbia second. So it's a coin flip.

kowenicki said:
@draik

germany & serbia?? no chance. ghana definites.... thats not an easy group.. germany will find it tough and serbia have no chance.

You're underestimating Serbia. They have some amazing players. Personally I would go with Germany and Ghana, I wouldn't be surprised if Serbia got through.

Around the Network

We got an Ok group, but Im confident we can beat Honduras and Switzerland, Spain will be hard, but I have hope.

i'm happy with englands group,could of been a whole lot worse,

@pastro your group could of been easier i guess,but must win against honduras

you would of thought ivory coast,ghana and cameroon will go through as they will be trying especially hard for their fans,good luckj to them,i'm glad they are not in our group

Above & Beyond

England got an easy group, South Africa didnt.

Journalists from my country made this all star team from players in the WC:

Casillas, Maicon, Terry, Lahm, Xavi, Lampard, Kaka, Ronaldo, Eto and Messi, and one I cant remember xD

Oh shiz, Mexico is in with both France and South Africa O_O'

^_^