By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kowenicki said:
Can anyone give me any good reason why Chelsea wont win the league?

14 played, 36 points, 36 scored, plus 28 goal diff.

5 points clear (call it 6 with the GD) by the end of November.

Oh... and the emirates is empty already.

the season is 38 games, not 14, what do I win?

at the moment, they certainly look favourites, but theres a long way to go, I certainly think that they will be top 2/3 this season. I still think United can win though, were keeping pace without playing our best, and we normally do well mid-season.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
@scifiboy

Nowt... Chelsea are steamrolling teams.. not just winning..

Chelsea have beaten Man U, Liverpool and now Arsenal... and they will probbaly do that agsin in the return fixtures.

Nobody is in the form these guys are in.

Utd dont have the squad any more imo.

after 34 games, you would have a point, its still to early to say for sure anything like that, United's squad is strong enough, that will show in the new year, especially if we make new signings in the transfer window.

SciFiBoy said:
kowenicki said:

at the moment, they certainly look favourites, but theres a long way to go, I certainly think that they will be top 2/3 this season. I still think United can win though, were keeping pace without playing our best, and we normally do well mid-season.

You just wrote off Arsenal winning the league. 

As I said before Man Utd are lucky to be with 5 points of Chelsea. We are just better in every single department.

tombi123 said:
SciFiBoy said:
kowenicki said:

You just wrote off Arsenal winning the league. 

As I said before Man Utd are lucky to be with 5 points of Chelsea. We are just better in every single department.

most of my predictions are based on observations this season and last, rather than blind hate like a certain other poster.

Arsenal, like I said, they look like they have done last few seasons, good, but just not consistent enough, United have done well to be 2nd, and in terms of luck, we were unlucky to lose to Chelsea imo. Chelsea and United are the two teams who I reckon are favourites based on this season and how theyve done in recent times.

man is it raining in england this weekend,its pissing down in every game,

well done chelsea,@ kowenicki tottenham will beat them in one of the cups.....

things don't look so bad for rafa now,they ain't winning the league obviously but fourth is well back in sight

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

Awesome game in Real vs Barca, they are 0-0 but the game has been very good.

pepe guardiola looking very smart in his 3 piece suit

Above & Beyond

Barca 1-0 Real, I wanted real to win, but oh well.

Another match I wanted to see but couldnt was sporting lisboa vs benfica, it ended in a tie.

Arsenal got absolutely merked by Chelsea ,they just look too good at the moment

Barca Real , it was a good game but i thought real were too conservative for the majorit of the game. I know that its hard to play open football with Barcelona but real looked like they arent interested in winning. Puyol was insane

easy for utd,

oh well,we need to try and fight in the league......take lennon off.now whats the point,just wasting energy...

Above & Beyond