By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long does it take to beat this game?

Star Ocean: The last hope took me 29 hours

Around the Network

Shadow Complex: 46 Minutes
MGS4: 4 Hours
CoD6: 7 Hours
Oblivion: 80 Hours
Fallout 3: 70 Hours
Portal: 3 Hours
Resident Evil 5: 3 Hours
Doritos Dash of Destruction: 20 Minutes

CaptainDJ said:

...You beat MGS4 in 4 hours your first playthrough, I don't think that's even possible the cut scenes alone are longer then that?

Also just to be sure all those times you posted are your first playthrough right? Some of them seem very odd. Oblivion and Fallout 3 seems pretty high, I beat fallout 3 in about 30 hours and that's doing a lot of the side quest aswell, Oblivion can be beat in 40 hours doing a lot of side quest. Resident Evil 5 seems awfully low aswell.

Just want to clarify this before I update them.

Dragon Age Origins (Hard, PC): 85 hours, everything + DLC completed
Demon's Souls: 40 hours (just one playthrough)
Uncharted 2: 11 hours

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Gilgamesh said:
CaptainDJ said:

...You beat MGS4 in 4 hours your first playthrough, I don't think that's even possible the cut scenes alone are longer then that?

Also just to be sure all those times you posted are your first playthrough right? Some of them seem very odd. Oblivion and Fallout 3 seems pretty high, I beat fallout 3 in about 30 hours and that's doing a lot of the side quest aswell, Oblivion can be beat in 40 hours doing a lot of side quest. Resident Evil 5 seems awfully low aswell.

Just want to clarify this before I update them.

Oh shoot, I just put my best times. 
My first time on MGS4 was 16 hours. Without movies it was 4 on my second play through.

Oblivion and Fallout 3, all I did was fully complete the game then I did the main quest and it got really high. I try to do it all in one play through, + DLCs.

RE5 was 9 hours when I soloed it on verteran.

Shadow Complex: 7 hours on first. 46 Minutes on second playthrough. :o

Around the Network

I just noticed that you didn't have the game "Darksiders" was hoping you could add that =D

mtkoffin said:

I just noticed that you didn't have the game "Darksiders" was hoping you could add that =D

From what I can find the devs say 12 - 15 hours

Mass Effect 2 - 30 hours (completed all character quests and some other side quests).

This is invisible text!

Killergran said:
Mass Effect 2 - 30 hours (completed all character quests and some other side quests).

0_0 didn't that game just release today? lol

I'd like to add Policenauts, took me 10 hours my first play through.