By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How long does it take to beat this game?

Thanks for updating the thread.

Around the Network

New Super Mario Bros Wii.

minimum time 45 minutes, taking all shortcuts. I'm sure I could do it faster, but I was playing with my baby

average time to get everything in single player ~ 10-15 hours (or around 7.5-9 min per stage) It can be done faster or slower really, as it depends on how quickly you spot all the hidden coins and such.

I'll have to do a runthrough beating every stage, but not caring about star coins to see how long it takes.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Boutros said:
Thanks for updating the thread.

Your welcome :)

It's a pretty long and tedious process, I just finished a big list of Sony and Nintendo games now I'm doing Microsoft, I just finished some Xbox games and theres a really big list of X360 games. After that it's Sega, Atari, and PC and then I'll be done.

NicholasCage said:
Every reviewer and gamer I talked to said AC2 is 18 hours for main story, 25 hours for platinum or 1000 gamer points.

those 25 hours for a platinum are if you follow a guide and do only what is needed for a plat and don't waste time doing extra missions or exploring..............

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

Shadow Hearts: 45 hours (max is 55 hours)
Shadow Hearts Covenant: 50 hours
Folklore: 25 (almost to 100% took 60)

Only ones I know off the top of my head.

Around the Network

btw its called "Zone of the Enders" not "Zone of Ender", or "Zone of the ender" and the first is longer than 5 hours, its about 10+ hours. and maximum will take 20+ hours.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Uncharted (1) - My very first playthough took 8.5 hours I collected a decent number of trophies and such. I've since played through again in 5 hours, but I had weapon selection, which makes the game a lot faster when you essentially have infinite ammo on one of the shotguns or rifles.

New Super Mario Bros - ok, 2nd time through the game trying to get an estimate on average play time playing every world from beginning to credits (not including world 9 or getting every star coin) I would say is ~8 hours.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Finally!

Just finished posting all the games I was adding, it was close to 500 new games.

Anyway keep these times coming guys, let's make this list as big as possible! :)

Edit: Does Ocarina of Time really take 32 hours to beat the first time?? I'd like to give it a second chance but if it takes that long then I'm not going to bother.

How about one i just did: Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers. 10 hrs.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Dragon age: origins only took me about 27 hours to beat on my first playthrough on casual mode