By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Ongoing VGChartz Battle

Sonic uses chaos control to freeze you all, then he kills you all. I win! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!

Official member of the Sonic Support Squad!

Bet with OriGin: Within 1 year Super Smash Bros. Brawl will be ahead of Mario Kart Wii (when aligning the one whole year from each region). 2 week ban from Vgchartz for the loser. Edit: Darn! Looks like OriGin will win.

Around the Network

this is soriku's favorite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOpQnRE0qs

go to 1:43

He kinda scared me when he hopped out of nowhere.

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Holy hell Soriku make your effing signature a little shorter eh? Try pressing SHIFT+ENTER instead of ENTER...

weezy said:
this is soriku's favorite song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfOpQnRE0qs

I like how the girls rally and win at the end. Good call weezy. This one is for you...

**summons succubus and strips her naked**

Like that soriku?

**notices that Soriku is getting excited and I cast .50 caliber Desert eagle to blow his head off**

Muahahahahaha

**has kinky sex with succubus on top of Soriku's cold, lifeless body**

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network

Oh Noes!!! Not the Sukybiatch... they Pwn Men... Not sure of the effects they have on little boys. Squall Yells to Soriku "RUNNNnnnnnnnnnnn".... Doh. Soriku got Pwnd By a HEMAN-SuckyBiatch. *Squall Throws Up*

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

jjseth said:
**summons succubus and strips her naked**

Like that soriku?

**notices that Soriku is getting excited and I cast .50 caliber Desert eagle to blow his head off**

Muahahahahaha

**has kinky sex with succubus on top of Soriku's cold, lifeless body**

....!?

Holy shit!?

Now that was fucking wierd!

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

Send out the kitten. While they're standing there looking smash their friggin' heads in.

*nuclear launch detected*

BOOM