By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Final Fantasy XI - Oh God, what have I done?

Torillian said:
Are Dragoons still useless and shunned? I swear that game gave me a complex.

there is an area in the new expansion where they become pretty effective killers.  need to be level 52+ to go there tho.. and a really tedious quest to complete before you can begin your journey there..  I think its Al Zahbi/ white gate

hehe I cancelled my account I need a break after like 4 months playing non stop.  was on fenrir server but the Red Mage MAAT fight just annoyed the hell outta me. so I is on a vacation from FFXI

I hate you so much maat!!!

also with the expansion unlocks a few new jobs but its best to get a low level character there cause if you die the exp loss wont be so bad.. even to level 70+ players monsters still agro there and have true sight and sound so sneak and invis won't work on them...

plus there is the CAMPAIGN where you travel back in time to a vana'diel that looks completely different..  and Nyzul Tower Runs plus BESIEGE in whitegate.

hint: There is a maw near the entrance to jeuno just out in Rolandberry fields this is the first maw that grants you the power to travel back in time...

Around the Network
Onyxmeth said:

That's awesome T! Listen, I work with this chick, she's pretty damn good looking. I found out today she plays FF XI on her laptop. You want her info? Get some of that T!

The wife might get a little upset by that, but then again, she says none of the people I meet on that game exist...

piggychan said:

I hate you so much maat!!!

If you hate Maat so much why are you sucking him off?  o.O

Luckily I was SMN so he was simple. 

that oap forced me... >.>

seriously on my first try I got raped by him ...

I tried to get back into it as well not long ago but I lost my password, so I gave up. I'm just gunna wait for ff14. I miss ff11, it is a great game, but you need to dedicate your life to it :(

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

There have been so many job adjustments/updates the game must feel brand new all over again for you!! DRG is defintately not useless anymore and is easily one of the best DPS jobs now. DRG/BLU has become great for solo, and DRG/SAM is just murder for straight up dmg. I canceled my account as of the 1st of this month, but am just looking at it as a break right now.

As far as the 360 version, dont bother. It is very laggy, not sure why but it is. If your playing it on PC your getting the better version. I started on ps2 then went 360 to PC. PC was definately the best experience. If you have any questions feel free to ask, played since ps2 launch so have alot of experience in game.