By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Birthday Thread... Celebrate your Birthday here...

Fuzzmosis said:
Oh Fazz, you're so going to jail once the internet is monitored and all posts are legally binding and tied to you.

11 days, I'll be in my Prime at age 23!

I'm saddened at how quickly I came up with a math joke. Dear god.

@Shido and Fuzz,

Wow we are all pretty close on date, I am the 17th also.

@Fuzz,

We are also apparently the same age =P 

To Each Man, Responsibility
Around the Network

My 16th birthday today, lol, right after Eid celebrations... I'll put on some pics later in the day, but right now I'm feeling a little down guys... I'll sleep it off and post later...

BTW being 16 means I can now legally consent to sex according to UK law, and get married with parental consent... lol

P.S I didn't make a whole new thread for my birthday, because I don't feel popular/important enough to do so...

Why not add me on msn... ish_187@hotmail.co.uk

- - - > ¤ « ~ N i n t e n d o ~ » ¤ < - - -
Games purchased since December 30th 2006:
GBA:The Legend of Zelda:The Minish Cap
DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
GC:Fight Night Round 2
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

X360: Spider Man
PS3:
Resistance: Fall of Man

DS:Lunar Knights, Pokemon Diamond, The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass ,Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Hotel Dusk:Room 215, Mario vs DK 2: March of the Mini's and Picross DS
PS2: Devil May Cry 3:Dante's Awakening, Shadow of the Colosuss, Sega Mega Drive Collection, XIII , Sonic Mega Collection,Fifa 08 and Fifa 09.
Wii VC:Super Mario 64 ,Lylat Wars ,Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest, Super Castlevania IV, Sonic the Hedgehog 2, Streets of Rage, Kirby's Adventure, Super Metroid, Super Mario Bros. 3, Mega Man 2Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting,Wave Race 64 and Lost Winds

Wii: Sonic and the Secret Rings, Godfather:Blackhand Edition, Red Steel, Tony Hawks Downhill Jam, Eledees, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Mario Strikers Charged Football,Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Galaxy,House of the Dead 2 and 3 Return, Wii Fit, No More Heroes and Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

PS3:

PS3:

here are the pics i said i'd post, in the 1st pic i am only 14 and i'm 16 now, and the 2nd pic was taken y-day when me aand my mates were doin sheesha for eid

PS3:

Around the Network

Look its mario!!!

mM

?

PS3:

I was born on May 3, 1988. I'll be 20 next May.

It's great having my birthday in May. That means every half a year, I get tons of presents. :P