By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Birthday Thread... Celebrate your Birthday here...

Oh Fazz, you're so going to jail once the internet is monitored and all posts are legally binding and tied to you.

11 days, I'll be in my Prime at age 23!

I'm saddened at how quickly I came up with a math joke. Dear god.

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Around the Network

i'll br 13 on May 15. Still a lllloooonnnnggggg way.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"

maybe the OP wants to keep track for everyone...lol....like a vgchartz birthday database

It's my oldest sons b-day. Turned 5. As soon as I get home from work we gonna party...ooooh its almost time to leave!!

^Have a nice party ^__^''.

Around the Network

congratulations superchunk...what'd u get him?

@super_etecoon, today is just a smallish party. going out to eat he'll get one gift, he asked for a toy submarine "that can go underwater".

His younger brother turns 4 on Oct 31, so we do a massive dual party in the middle of October until they start asking for separate parties.

Mine is the 23rd of this month, a day hopefully filled with Ace Attorney 3 fun on my DS.

Mine is one day after ioi, November 9th, I'll only be 16 though not 25.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Mine's October 17th, remember that, I will turn 17. In that day I will have to register in university(so, no party this time T_T) I ended up at the 92th place out of 4000 on the exam and I didn't study at all xD, not bad at all, right?.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d