By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Who here is going to get SVR 2010?

Who here is going to get SVR 2010 and if you are for what gaming platform? If your not getting it why not? 

edited: SVR 2010= Smackdown vs RAW 2010

Around the Network

If you don't know what he's referring to, he means Smackdown vs. Raw. And I don't think a lot of people are getting it. Wrestling, the fake corny kind, is a dying sport.

Im a huge fan of techniqual wrestling (BRET HART FTW).
But I wont be getting the shitty games as they feel extremly repetetive and the show is creating alot of gay characters.

No thx.

I might get it on the PS3. I don't yet. So many other good games are going to be released the same month as Smackdown v RAW 2010.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

MontanaHatchet said:
If you don't know what he's referring to, he means Smackdown vs. Raw. And I don't think a lot of people are getting it. Wrestling, the fake corny kind, is a dying sport.

I agree about it dying.  Wrestling's been going down the toilet for the last ten years or so.  The young guys just don't get why it used to be enjoyable.  Nowadays no one has a gimmick and everyone goes by their real name.  What fun is that?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network

No its repetative, but i still love WWE.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

amp316 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

I agree about it dying.  Wrestling's been going down the toilet for the last ten years or so.  The young guys just don't get why it used to be enjoyable.  Nowadays no one has a gimmick and everyone goes by their real name.  What fun is that?

Wrestling took a downhill turn when Andre died... :'(

Not me but I do love watching WWE.

My love for wrestling left when The Rock left. And THQ hasnt made a fun wresting game outside of the N64. WWF No Mercy N64 was and still is the best.

No, I'm not getting it.

The series got really stale really fast, and pretty much ground to a halt around the first SvR. I still bought '07 used, and besides some new moves and a roster update, nothing significant had really changed. Unless '10 is REALLY something else, I'll forget about it as well.

And as far as other wrestling games go - Fire Pro series FTW.

Warning: The preceding message may or may not have included sarcasm, cynicism, irony, full stops, commas, slashes, words, letters, sentences, lines, quotes,  flaeed  gramar, cryptic metaphors or other means of annoying communication. Viewer discretion is/was strongly advised.