By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - BioShock 2 has been delayed until Fiscal 2010

Take 2 is now 12.25% down in the stock market due to this announcement.

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I was looking forward to this game.
No biggie, there's still uncharted 2, Max Payne 3, Modern Warfare 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and a myriad of other games coming out this holiday =D

I had a feeling this was coming.

what the fuck? This sucks

NJ5 said:

I didn't think bioshock 2 was deemed so important by the stockmarket. Were the profits of the first one rather high? Not good at all for Take 2. They are supposed to be a winner and look like one. The stockmarket is so untrusting and emotional at this moment. These days, any signs of weakness of any company will have a swift impact on stockprice.

Next thing you know, it's restructering for Take 2.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Around the Network

Good.

I have too many to buy so I would hate to know this is out but I don't have the money or have to choose between another game.

I want this day one and this helps me out and if it's released during a quiet period all the better.

Posted in the other thread as well just to cover all bases.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:
NJ5 said:

I didn't think bioshock 2 was deemed so important by the stockmarket. Were the profits of the first one rather high? Not good at all for Take 2. They are supposed to be a winner and look like one. The stockmarket is so untrusting and emotional at this moment. These days, any signs of weakness of any company will have a swift impact on stockprice.

Next thing you know, it's restructering for Take 2.

Actually it was not just due to the Bioshock 2 delay. They also said that retailers are ordering less copies of their games (probably due to the economic downturn).

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

well crap, time to cancel my pre-order. :(