By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LIST OF UPCOMING PS3 GAMES

what a poor copy of my thread.

you used a lot of more games than I did though.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network
DirtyP2002 said:
what a poor copy of my thread.

you used a lot of more games than I did though.

well ps3 it's showing first party muscle.

dirty p2002 i don't have xbox 360 that's why i just keep track of the ps3 games
thx for visiting my thread

Bayonetta is coming out in September? Sweet. Bayonetta, Demon's Souls, Uncharted 2 and Modern Warfare 2 are all first day buys.

I'm gonna be broke by the end of December....so many games to buy...

Around the Network

more painful spending this year.. ouch...

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

sepisfu said:

:

Games I'm interested in.

damn... there's only a few I'm thinking of buying - Uncharted, Modern Warfare 2 are probably definite, with MAG and Assassins creed 2 very likely.

I feel like last year was better though... LBP, resistance 2, saints row 2, bioshock...

plus there are way too many guitar hero/rock band/band hero/dj hero/whatever the hell you want hero games.
world tour was the first guitar hero game I bought, and it completely turned me off buying any more.

Already overwhelmed by games I've barely touched on in the first half of the year. I'm still picking up games from last year that I didn't get.

There are at bare minimum 6 games on the list that I'm planning on getting which is only about half of what I'd like to add to the collection.

Either I'll have to be completely ruthless in choosing which get as they come out, pick up whichever happen to have the best deals at the time, or just draw straws.

For me, Uncharted 2, Modern Warfare 2, BioShock 2 and R&C:ACIT were on the must buy list. BioShock 2 isn't holiday 2009 anymore, though.

My "maybes" were Assassin's Creed 2 and MAG. But I didn't consider Max Payne 3, that looks good. Or perhaps Brutal Legend. Not Demon's Souls, I've been put off that by the review saying it made Ninja Gaiden Sigma look easy (incidentally that's why I won't be buying the second one- ridiculous difficulty is bad)

Perhaps Dante's Inferno, although God of War III will come just a few months later. Is Dante even confirmed for 2009?

Decisions, decisions.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective