By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy XV ... o-gawd ...

^lol, I guess Selnor gets the point now.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Around the Network

Final Fantasy 16: WE DONT KNOW WTF EITHER has just been CONFIRMED!

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

I miss Square soft

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

nen-suer said:
NoCtiS_NoX said:
PS3 exclusive? I expect millions of PS3 sold now? o-gawd!

Exclusive to Japan only

No! It's PS3 only Worldwide!

Aion said:
I miss Square soft

Me too.. :(

can't wait for Track Season 2009/2010, guna beast out!

Travis Touchdown ERECTION CONFIRMED!

Around the Network
Aion said:
I miss Square soft

*cries*

Aion said:
I miss Square soft

As do I. Back when they had to compete with Enix, both companies made a lot more good games. Now, it's just slap the words "Final Fantasy" on everything, and occasionally throw out a bone called "Dragon Quest" for Japan.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

dunno001 said:
Aion said:
I miss Square soft

As do I. Back when they had to compete with Enix, both companies made a lot more good games. Now, it's just slap the words "Final Fantasy" on everything, and occasionally throw out a bone called "Dragon Quest" for Japan.

Me too. Actually i Think the best jrpg developer is Atlus. For me Atlus is the nowadays Squaresoft whitout the graphical dominance. The only thing i have with Square-Enix is Main FF and KH, others games are just getting worse.

Yeah, and its too bad that no other Japanese RPG developer (not counting the makers of the Persona games because those games although great are modern horror and not epic fantasy rpgs) is even capable of carrying the keyboards of the Square of old. Keeping fingers crossed that the new Crystal Chronicles for Wii, XIII, Versus XIII, XIV, or XV will be worthy of the names Square and Final Fantasy.

=.=.....the cover makes me feel the urge of an epic adventure!!!