By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your gaming regrets thread

hatmoza said:
For ever getting Guitar Hero (wtf was I thinking).
For owning 9 PSN games.

I see. I'd regreted only owning 9 too.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Garamond said:
1. Sega 32X

Wow. So YOU are the guy the bought the 32x. I never thought I'd meet him.

1. Not beating SEGA GT when my DreamCast died, also Gauntlet Legends. Also for playing Shemnue and Sonic Adventure too late in the lifecycle.

2. Buying a Wii vs a xbox 360, realizing that its not really in my taste. (later swapped for arcade model and halo 3)

3. Playing mostly sport games vs FPs's

Above I'm a proud Gran Turismo fan, not a Sony fanboy, and now a proud 360 owner, but sharing xbox live accts ATM

End of 2009 Predictions (made Jan 1, 2009): My predictions were pretty accurate, the 360 was over and the Wii was just under.

Wii: 65 mil (yea I'm crazy) 360: 35 mil (its getting there) PS3: 30 mil (the slim better do well)

End of 2010 Predictions (made Jan 7, 2010):

Wii: 81 mil  360: 47 mil PS3: 45 mil

not being able to play little kings story sooner, since i was born in the US.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

outlawauron said:
hatmoza said:
For ever getting Guitar Hero (wtf was I thinking).
For owning 9 PSN games.

I see. I'd regreted only owning 9 too.

I will never play Flower!

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

buying, playing and actually finishing Infinite Undiscovery! >_<

trading one of my favourite NES games, Ufouria, for Super Mario Bros. 2 and Star Wars.
Ufouria is almost impossible to find anywhere!

not buying Suikoden 2

Recently, hmmm, I just figured out that Atlus made good RPGs... That's about it for now!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

I really wish I owned more of the great SNES games. I already own 22, but there were so many more great games I could have owned. I know that it's not really my fault since I was just a kid, but it still makes me sad that I don't own games like Earthbound and Chrono Trigger and a lot of others.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Getting Super paper mario
skiping both pikmin games back in 2005

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Soriku said:
SaviorX said:

Losing several consoles that I used to own (Dreamcast, broken PS1)

Not getting into the Playstation thing (PS1/PS2) sooner, now playing catch-up.

Buying Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem and Baten Kaitos Origins.

Playing MGS2, expecting to go back to playing as Snake or at least move to a different level besides the Big Shell but..............

Not beating FF7 the first time I got it in 2000. Saving my brothers money by getting Freedom Fighters instead of paying more for Super Mario Galaxy...why?.....

Being too afraid to play Resident Evil 1 (GC) for years, but then beating it last month and loving it.

Seeing Azure Dreams at Sam Goody for $15 and not exhausting every means of acquisition before it disappeared forever...................that has to be my BIGGEST ONE. I think about it everyday.

I hate you.

I was 7 hours in, and was constantly getting my butt kicked from common enemies.

It was a different card system from Baten Kaitos 1 and I couldn't use it....at all. Everyone used one deck and I tried for a long time one day to see if I could separate it, but alas I couldn't.  Because of this unity in deck usage, I never got the cards Iwanted and couldn'tpull off a number streak like I did during the 65 hours I played BK1.

So instead of suffering through probably another 58 hours, I sacrificed my data to let my brother play the beauty known as Fire Emblem. I deleted my BKO info and there was just enough room left on the memory card for him to play Path of Radiance.

I may return to Baten Kaitos Origins one day, but if the same thing happens where I cannot manage the card system, I'll be done with it for good.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."