By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Is Soul Calibur 4 any good? Worth $15?

Very good game to have for any fighting game fan, but been warn that unless you have buddies wanting to play this with you, it's not gonna keep you interested for long. The netcode is shit especially as the game is so timing sensitive.

Around the Network

no! the game is a pile of !!!!,its way overated.

It is a great game for 15$. If you want we can play some matches against each other online (don't worry I suck aswell) and get some achievements :).

At $15 it's worth a purchase. Fun to play with some friends.

I liked it, and it's better than Street Fighter 4. BlazBlue is my fighter favorite though.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Hope you enjoy. I have it, and while I did not play that much, it was because I bought it just before the busy holiday season, but it is fun nonetheless

it's probably the best fighter on Ps3/Xbox360

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^

FOR 15 BUCKS IS WORTH IT.

Ari_Gold said:
phnguyen89 said:
I guess you missed out. BB had a clearance sale with SCIV for ps3 and 360 back on april 26 for $10 that's right ten dollars.

yeah i know, i missed out, my BB only had shitty games. but still  15 is a great deal for SCIV

If that's the case, then you should get it.  Most likely even if BB had another clearance, yours will probably only have crappy games again.

Soul Calibur is a great series and part 4 is no different. I'm no good at playing fighting games but I still play it once in a while, especially multiplayer !