By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

LoL, he's kinda short to be an Adonis no? Well, he is the only one I know that can wear tights and still be cool.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

Around the Network

That just means he doesn't have to compensate for anything.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

I don't get it..:)

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

I can't tell if you're serious or not.

Warrior of Light

What about the "Master Sword" surely that's compensation, no? Or is it code word for something else;)

Around the Network

It's not a code, it's a title. If anyone's compensating, it's Cloud with that ridiculously large sword he carries around.

Warrior of Light

master sword is a fairly normal sized sword.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

dahuman said:
I like Cloud, but he's a little bitch. I like Link, but he's a mute. Make Link talk and I'd go with Link since he seems to be a chill guy, I hate emo bitches IRL.

YOU DO NOT WANT LINK TO TALK... NO!!!!!

Only 13 episodes... and he said it THAT much...

I just hope is not this:

Against this:

I think I will stick to this if that's the case (slash and kicks):

These two are not on the same level. Link is an legendary video game character. Cloud is on a lower level.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY