By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - [ ! ] IGN: Blazblue VS Street Fighter IV

My favorite fighter in BlazBlue is Carl. I like him because of his personality and his uniqueness. He's tough to play with and no one uses him. I'm usually the only Carl people have ever played.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Dno said:
lol this is funny ... SF4 or ANY SF over this game.

both good games tho but intill i see BB in Evo torneys then ill start playing it for real.

Wasn't it just announced that BB would offically be at EVO this year?

Prediction:

TGS this year for PS3 will be amazing.

Grandia comes to PSN(PSone classic).

First Versus gameplay this year.

The Adventures Of Duane and Brando

Skittles said:
Dno said:
lol this is funny ... SF4 or ANY SF over this game.

both good games tho but intill i see BB in Evo torneys then ill start playing it for real.

Wasn't it just announced that BB would offically be at EVO this year?

Of course it is. It won't stop the haters though.

BlazBlue definitely. I love street fighter to death, it is the classic, and 4 tries to revive that classic aesthetic (with a degree of success), but blazblue is the evolution, the refinement of almost two decades of fighting games. It is a new series that looks at what is great in fighting games, and finds a way to meld all of the good things in 2-d fighting games, while skimming the dross from the top. I love me some blazblue.

Iron Tager is my main. I like sitting back watching, waiting for the opening, and then penetrating their offense with a well timed thrust of my gigantic tager...er...Ragna I think will be my secondary, though I really want Arakune, but I can't seem to get the hang of his style. Blazblue FTW!

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

I have Bang as my main since hes so utterly worthless I feel accomplished when I beat someone with him...incidently, Ragna is also my secondary and the character I seem to be the best at.

No longer must I spam GAUNTLET HADES! to beat and opponant. And I almost never use INFERNO BLAHBLAHBLAH anymore

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES! INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!INFERNO DIVIDER! GAUNTLET HADES!

Is BlazBlue ever coming to Europe?

I've never played BlazBlue so Street Fighter IV, But I won't vote till I play Blazblue

SF4 > all fighters this gen

best fighting game ever : Tekken 3 > SF4

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Is BlazBlue ever coming to Europe?

It should. Ya'll got even got Battle Fantasia and America never got that.

It's awesome Okey. Buy when it releases.

@ 321tttrini4everz

But it's not even released in your region.