By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

C;mon mario, don't ignore my post. I was having fun

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network
mario64 said:
@nightsurge : I disagree on the fact you talk in a mature fashion, everybody here attacks me because I'm not a MS fanboy like you, whil I didn't attack anybody. Just giving facts and my opinions and trolling.

Fixed.

And I am in no way an MS fanboy.  I'm intelligent enough to make the most educated statements I can possibly make with real evidence.  I even owned a PS3 for over a year.  It is possible to favor one console over the other and not be a fanboy.

I also enjoy your "weak argument" that these games are better on PC.  Most of them have game crashing flaws for months on PC, don't release for months later on PC, and just all around play better on 360.  If a game is on more than one platform it is not exclusive according to you.  At least 360 games that are also on PC are "console exclusives" but PS3 games that are also on PSP or PS2 can't even claim console exclusivity and are not exclusive in any way shape or form.  Looks like MLB 09 isn't exclusive.

mario64 said:
@gergroy : weak argument again, PS2 or PSP versions of a PS3 or 360 games are not the same game at all, while PC/360 games are better on PC but are the same game.

Weak argument really...

lol, oh yeah?  so mlb 09 is a ps3 exclusive then?  so that means dead rising is still a 360 exclusive because it is also on the wii?  It's a different game right?  Does that mean orange box is a 360 exclusive because the ps3 version sucked so bad? 

come on man, the world can't conform to your opinion on what makes a game good.  You can only have it one way. 

BTW, you really are trolling right now, You can tell by the number of people getting mad at you.

@gergroy : The only thing you can tell right now is there are many angry MS fanboys in this thread. If I'm so wrong, then why are you angry and why are you attacking me ? Why don't you debate instead ?

@Shadowblind : I answered, you must learn reading, I talked about exclusives, you listed multiplats. Try again.

@nightsurge : no, they're just better on PC. MLB09 on PSP is not the same game as MLB09 on PS3, even a retard can see that. Very weak fanboy argument again.

mario64 said:
@Shadowblind : I answered, you must learn reading, I talked about exclusives, you listed multiplats. Try again.

@nightsurge : no, they're just better on PC. MLB09 on PSP is not the same game as MLB09 on PS3, even a retard can see that. Very weak fanboy argument again.

Mmm, I'm afraid you didn't. I shall repost it then:

"mario64 said:
I talked about exclusives from the start shadowblind. Nice try anyway. But, ok, I've already got GTA4 on PS3."

Shadowblind

Oh ok, exclusives then.

PS3:

LittleBigPanet

MGS4

Killzone 2

X360:

Portal: Still Alive

Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2

Gears of War

Gears of War 2

Forza Motorsport 2

Mass Effect   91
  Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter   90

Grand Theft Auto IV: The Lost and Damned

GOTY Contestants this year: Dead Space 2, Dark Souls, Tales of Graces f. Everything else can suck it.

Around the Network

This thread is a train wreck.

Anyone else excited about Braid on the PS3?

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

Well, since you only play AAA titles based on metacritic mario. There are more gameplay opportunities for you on 360.

And Shadow, you left out the biggest exclusive on either PS3 or 360.

mario64 said:
@gergroy : The only thing you can tell right now is there are many angry MS fanboys in this thread. If I'm so wrong, then why are you angry and why are you attacking me ? Why don't you debate instead ?

lol, I'm not really angry, and I'm not an ms fanboy in the least.  I just think it's stupid to argue against using the term exclusivity with 360/pc games but then turn around and call mlb09 an ps3 exclusive.  It isn't consistent in the least.

Also, I'm pretty sure what I'm doing is debating.  I'm not sitting here yelling at you and telling you how stupid you are.  I'm giving you examples of why you are wrong.  In other words, debating ;)

Also, most the people that are getting mad at you aren't even MS fanboys but multiplat owners like myself.  I'm guessing you only own a ps3, is that correct?

mario64 said:

And Gears of War on PC is not the same game as Gears of War on 360.  Same with Mass Effect.  Bioshock.

Oh and if they are better on PC, why do their 360 counterparts have a HIGHER Metacritic rating?

JaggedSac said:

Well, since you only play AAA titles based on metacritic mario. There are more gameplay opportunities for you on 360.

And Shadow, you left out the biggest exclusive on either PS3 or 360.

I did? Well it can't BOTH be on 360 and PS3, can it? I mean, I suppose I COULD have put Vampire Rain in there, but they're essentially the same.