By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

Strategyking92 said:
if anything it's one of those "exclusive" jrpg's.

Yeah, MS "exclusive" jrpgs ftw! /lulz

Around the Network

Give me Star Ocean 4 or Tales of Vesperia NA

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

Its Dead Rising, on PSN.

Nintendo & Sony supporter:

Consoles: Wii & PS3.

Slimebeast said:
I think it's going to be Two Worlds.

IT SURE SMELLS LIKE SOME SLIMEBEAST TROLLING IN HERE.

However I can I tell you this much, I know the author on the site. It would really take alot before he considered Two Worlds a 360 favourite.

You gotta have ill taste in games if you consider Two Worlds a 360 favourite Slimebeast.

Hm, the guy said (on GAF) that it wasn't Dead Rising. From what he's saying, I'm going to lean toward Uno.

Around the Network

I'll say Gears of War an run...

Carl2291 said:
Halo 3 was sarcasm

Why not Gears? or do MS own the IP?

It could be honestly. Epic Games owns Gear's IP not Microsoft.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

I think it is the first Mass Effect or Dead Rising

badgenome said:
Hm, the guy said (on GAF) that it wasn't Dead Rising. From what he's saying, I'm going to lean toward Uno.

Well i can admit though that he hasnt told me what it is. That was my own input, I havent confronted him and asked him what it is purely because of ethics. Besides when he has already said that he wont be able to talk about it untill about a months time, then THAT means he probably wont spill a word on it until in about a months time. 

I really do think its mass effect now

mM