By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

I doubt it would be a jrpg from SE. They would probably want to release that info at TGS if at all.

Around the Network

It's got to be Prototype.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Shadowblind said:

You sure its Dead Rising? that seems kind of pointless, but ok. Sure its not Left 4 Dead?

I didn't read the whole thread or the hints, but from what they're saying, it's DR

Dead Rising makes sense. Would help explain why Capcom had more PS3 than 360 games slated for this year, and why they didn't expect many more sales.

If DR is this special release, is DR any good? any major flaws with it?

Around the Network
Blood_Tears said:

A lot of people hate the save system, and I agree that it is kind of troublesome, but it's easily one of the most fun games I've played this gen. Assuming it comes to PS3, buy it!

Blood_Tears said:

gameplay and premise is awesome and story isn't bad.  However it did have some issues to keep it from being great.  Save system and the fact that you have to be at certain locations at exact times prevent players from fully enjoying the gameplay. 

Overall, it's a good game and I would recommend it, maybe not worth 60 dollars though.  anything less than 40 would be ideal.

badgenome said:
Blood_Tears said:

A lot of people hate the save system, and I agree that it is kind of troublesome, but it's easily one of the most fun games I've played this gen. Assuming it comes to PS3, buy it!

Cool, maybe i will check it out then if it does come and at a decent price.

I hope its Mass Effect because that is the only 360 exclusive i care about.

i just hope its not braid....

PSN: Skiptomylou41k

Gamertag: Skiptomylou41k

PS3 Slim/Xbox 360 Short/Wii Black/PS2 Slim/Psp/DS

Cypher1980 said:
Soon the Darkside will be irresistable and will crush the MS rebel scum underfoot.

The Wii owners are like Ewoks. The Evil empire will tolerate them but turn their forest moon into a secret base.