By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS3 getting a 360 favorite

Guys if it was one of the big hitters for the 360 I think the wording would be a little diff to what they used. If it was something like mass effect or l4d I think that they would have used the wording that was more impactful than popular like "one of the 360s big hitters" or something like that.
If it was a game that has a sequal than they would use the word franchise.
I think that it really wont be any of the "big ones" more like a game that just sold fairly good on the 360. I think more than anything they were careful to word it so that there site would get hits but not get to much of a backlash when the game is revealed and it isnt one of the big titles.

Around the Network

I think it's still pretty obvious Star ocean will come to PS3 eventually as some kind of Extra content included edition, mainly for the Japanese fans. The box didn't include 'only on xbox' when it launched and doesn't have a PC version. They're still under NDA with the announcement I'm sure. But all in all that doesn't seem like a 'popular' 360 exclusive. It's quite obvious PS3 fans want it to be Mass Effect the demand for such a port is high, honestly that's my favorite 360 title i have as a multi-console owner. And this late in the game securing a 3rd party exclusive might be prohibitively expensive for MS. Dead Rising, Mass Effect, and Braid all would seem to fit the bill as to what he describes. Left for dead 2 seems unlikely because they would have announced it as multi-platform to begin with if it was L4D2, and L4D1 is too late to be done with L4D2 looming. I do admit the Late Mass Effect 1 DLC seems to hint at a corresponding PS3 version, it seems really fishy for it to be that late in the games life-cycle, With ME2 looming.

Left 4 Dead was featured at E3 as an xbox 360 game while ME2 was only featured at the EA show.
being that they haven't announced Mass Effect 2 as being exclusive I would agree that its Mass Effect and or Mass Effect 2.

One thing is certain, whichever old exclusive the PS3 gets from the 360, it won't be anything good outside of games we already know are coming like Ninja Gaiden 2 and Tales of Vesperia.

I sense sarcasm here, The ;) On topic, I'd really like it to be Mass Effect, I still didn't buy it and it seems it's a great game...

Around the Network

One thing that was weird,,,,, Mass effect 2 was missing from MS exclusive games at e3

I think it might either be Mass Effect 2 (+ 1 as bonus) or LFD2, since their makers have been saying good thinks about the PS3 lately. Or maybe some Square-Enix RPG?

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Myself, I'd like SO4. Just for the pretty style+battle system. Mass Effect was the first thing I requested and would be nice, but I already have it on PC.

Lol MS will never give away Gears of War 3. The ps3 can have L4D2.

PROUD MEMBER OF THE PLAYSTATION 3 : RPG FAN CLUB

@ people who are saying Jrpg.

why in the world famitsu let PSX reveal this news rather than them?square Enix will be in contact with famitsu and not PSx.Something to think about.