By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Forza 3 has already Failed

Okie for starters, yes im a Sony Fan, no i dont have a 360 but my brother does, yes i have played Forza 2, and yes i own all GT games.

Yes i am aware there was already a topic made about Forza earlier, and this is different.

now lets figure out why Forza has already failed.

1.) No Weather

2.) No Night Racing

3.) No Rally Racing

4.) No Nascar

5.) Half the cars of Gran Turismo PSP which supposedly has half the cars of GT5

6.) Forza 2 had horrid controls, doesnt mean 3 does as well, but it is still a weight on its back.

7.) a Quote froM Forza devs, "Our Forza 3 is the future, and everything our competition has failed to become."...erm...Look at list above and compare it to the GT5 list...Starting now.

GT5 LIST!

1.) Has Weather conditions for all races except Nascar

2.) Has Night Races

3.) Has Rally Racing

4.) Has Nascar

5.) Up to 4x the cars

6.) Also has OPTIONAL Vehicle dmg, someone tell me thats not cool.

7.) Quote:- "We respect our competition"

...When you tout to much it bits you in the Ass.

Kinda self explanatory.

...uhh...ill just put my favorite quote of all time here.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network
Ssliasil said:

Okie for starters, yes im a Sony Fan, no i dont have a 360 but my brother does, yes i have played Forza 2, and yes i own all GT games.

Yes i am aware there was already a topic made about Forza earlier, and this is different.

now lets figure out why Forza has already failed.

1.) No Weather

2.) No Night Racing

3.) No Rally Racing

4.) No Nascar

5.) Half the cars of Gran Turismo PSP which supposedly has half the cars of GT5

6.) Forza 2 had horrid controls, doesnt mean 3 does as well, but it is still a weight on its back.

7.) a Quote froM Forza devs, "Our Forza 3 is the future, and everything our competition has failed to become."...erm...Look at list above and compare it to the GT5 list...Starting now.

GT5 LIST!

1.) Has Weather conditions for all races except Nascar

2.) Has Night Races

3.) Has Rally Racing

4.) Has Nascar

5.) Up to 4x the cars

6.) Also has OPTIONAL Vehicle dmg, someone tell me thats not cool.

7.) Quote:- "We respect our competition"

...When you tout to much it bits you in the Ass.

Kinda self explanatory.

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!!!

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

GT5 doesn't have noob mode, so Forza 3 >>>> GT5.

Noob mode is everything for people who take the time to make silly threads about these games especially. You know Forza 3 is better for you because of noob mode, but you're too ashamed to admit it so you made this thread.

Tease.

one thing that F3 has over GT5 is a release window.
Until then, GT5 is still vaporware for me, as real as DNF

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Heh there is a release period for GT5, was announced at E3 but i forgot it Last 09 to early 2010 i believe.

"Welcome to Pain, the second of three...You have dealt the first...now deal with me!!"

Around the Network

Wow!

You are right! I will sell my horrid Xbox 360 and buy a ps3. But I hope that you can forgive me and add me on Psn. /sarcasm

You are obviously bias(infact you say that in the OP) Why should we listen to you?

@Ssliasil
According to Official Playstation mag UK last year, GT5 was meant to release in October 2008.
I take all rumors of GT5's release with a mountain of salt.

Proud Sony Rear Admiral

Please ban him and lock this thread.

dsister44 said:
Wow!

You are right! I will sell my horrid Xbox 360 and buy a ps3. But I hope that you can forgive me and add me on Psn. /sarcasm

You are obviously bias(infact you say that in the OP) Why should we listen to you?

Am i wrong?

*walks away*

But...but... teh Xenon!

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective