By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blueside confirms KUF 2 for X360 plus NEW Screens and Launch Date etc.

Well why would you say that any 360 game is the best looking. It means admitting Sony lied 2 generations in a row. they lied about the power of PS2. And IMO 360 is showing Sony lied about the PS3. But Sony fans cant admit that. Never.

*shrugs* Sony lied two generations in the row. The PS3 isn't teh uber massive graphics beasty machine.

What's this got to do with anything? I've been talking about 360 games, not PS3 ones. Yes, I only have a PSN account in my sig, but that doesn't mean I don't play on my brother's and my housemate's 360s, and it doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a 360 if I weren't a poor student.

Even when MechWarrior 5 gameplay blows everything out of the water.

PC footage, dude, PC footage. MechWarrior will be a PC game first, console game second. The KUFII PC footage looked beyond awesome as well, but the console graphics are merely 'very good' not 'the best'.

Around the Network
Hyams said:
Well why would you say that any 360 game is the best looking. It means admitting Sony lied 2 generations in a row. they lied about the power of PS2. And IMO 360 is showing Sony lied about the PS3. But Sony fans cant admit that. Never.

*shrugs* Sony lied two generations in the row. The PS3 isn't teh uber massive graphics beasty machine.

What's this got to do with anything? I've been talking about 360 games, not PS3 ones. Yes, I only have a PSN account in my sig, but that doesn't mean I don't play on my brother's and my housemate's 360s, and it doesn't mean I wouldn't buy a 360 if I weren't a poor student.

Even when MechWarrior 5 gameplay blows everything out of the water.

PC footage, dude, PC footage. MechWarrior will be a PC game first, console game second. The KUFII PC footage looked beyond awesome as well, but the console graphics are merely 'very good' not 'the best'.

Every single PS3 fanboy jumped on me when I posted screenshots and this video claiming it was 360 footage. You all slated me a fanboy and that the 360 would never look like this. LOL. Remedy recently confirmed this is all game engine and all running on the 360.

So I would be reay to eat your words when we find out that KUF2 and Mech Warrior 5 look like those screens and videos on 360. You guys have a problem that the 360 is showing amazing graphics throughout 09. And everything I stated over 2 years ago about the PS3 vs 360 power is all becoming reality. Like I said. Remedy proved me right. MW5 and KUF2 will look just like the videos on 360. Peace.

Confirmed 360 footage by Remedy.

Those KUFII screenshots already ARE from the 360 version. They don't compare with the original video that was released, though.

Alan Wake looks wicked. I've already said this, last page. It's still not quite at the level of the PC footage screenshots you were passing off as 360 footage, though.

Re. MechWarrior - we'll see. It's devs haven't got the best back catalogue (the two Transformers games), so I'm a little sceptical about how the final game will turn out. The current lack of budget and publisher is also a tad worrying.

I don't get why you're all trying to turn this into a console war? I said nothing about the PS3, I just said that KUFII isn't the best looking console game ever, and used 360 games (Gears 2 and Alan Wake) as examples of better looking games.

Hyams said:

Those KUFII screenshots already ARE from the 360 version. They don't compare with the original video that was released, though.

I thought they look the same. Can you link to the video you're comparing the screenshots to? Ive not seen it in a while, but from my memory these amazing screenshots match the awesome graphics in the KUF2 trailer.

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/debut-trailer-kingdom-under/42669

Around the Network

^ LOL. The screenshots look better. pwned. :)

Really? The video looks far better to me, the odd bit of clipping aside. Environments look the same, but character models definitely look better. Compare the hero and the big ogre to the screenshots, and you should see what I mean.

I remember when selnor (i think, or was it mrstickball) first posted the screens from KUF2, the thread named to something like 'better grafix than anything so far' i was extremely sceptical. But then it was just 'WOW' and still I think these are perhaps the most impressive grafix Ive seen on consoles so far.

But of course knowing that the budget can't be as big as for the AAA games and knowing the huge scale and RTS-ish style of the game, Im still very sceptical if it can look that good in motion when it's finally released.

Now im gonna watch that trailer above. ^

It don't matter....Hyams...This Gen...It's all about what games you can play...and this you can play on 360

Aion said:
heaviermelero said:
2010: me2, alan wake, halo: reach, Kuf2, GeoW3...

such a good year

Add Fable 3 and a Rare game and you have a great year.

And who knows what pc/360 or ps3/360 games will be @ E3 2010...