By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blueside confirms KUF 2 for X360 plus NEW Screens and Launch Date etc.

tyig said:
I thought this would come to ps3...

Both KUF games were exclusive to the original XBox, and the real old original one was a horrible game on PC years ago. What made you think this was coming to PS3?

I'l probably the only one that enjoyed their hack and slash Circle of Doom. Very flawed, but with a sequel they could hit gold in the long run. Sacred 2 and Circle of Doom does not quench my thrist (I'm getting Diablo 3, but still... console needs a killer hack and slash).

Edit: To top things off MS heavily funded this Korean studio and published all their games so far. Uh, yeah.

It's just that simple.

Around the Network

Of course u will run this argument because KUF2 is an upcoming X360 games, while Gears 2 has run it's course and isnt significant in the hype war anymore as much as a future title is.

U just wanna kill the hype of another superb looking X360 exclusive.

Alan Wake also looks better than KUF2.

I just used Gears 2 as it's a game I know very well (having sunk over 20 hours into it), and a game I'm sure most 360 owners know.

Hyams said:
I'm a Sony fanboy because I'm saying a 360 exclusive (Gears) is better looking than a supposed timed exclusive (KUF2)?

Re. Marcus versus everyone = my point exactly. KUF2 doesn't excel in any area other than scale. It has lot of characters on screen at once, and it looks glorious. But each individual character does NOT look that good.

The girl and the unicorn look okay, but nothing amazing. I can't see why you'd call it 'graphics perfection'. And look at the other picture I quoted, as it clearly shows the weakness of the individual character models versus the awesomeness of the epic scale.

And this is my point in its entirety. The game has a brilliant sense of scale, but every other area of its graphics are merely 'good', not 'ZOMFG amazing', which is in no way an insult.

Only people I've seen that even vaguely think it is timed exclusive or is coming to PS3 are fanboys. I have yet to see any news even hinting at this and now that the actual systems have been announced it makes it even less likely. Can you even name one KUF game that has been on a Playstation system? There were 2 one Xbox and one on Xbox 360 so far and the series started on PC some years ago. No one expected this to be anything but PC/360 to begin with.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

As I said on the second page:

NeoGAF says it's a 360 timed exclusive, with a PS3 version coming at a later date. Not too sure how reliable that is though.

In particular I was referring to a member who'd spoken with the dev team, who said that the game was gonna be a timed exclusive. Work hasn't even start on the PS3 version though, because Blueside love the 360 hardware.

Again, though, I'm not too sure how reliable that is, which is why I called it a *supposed* timed-esclusive.

FFS, everyone on this website is so paranoid. This is like the 6th time I've been accussed of being a PS3 fanboy. (I've also been accused of being a 360 fanboy too, by the way.)

Well if it comes to PS3 I will bake a giant cookie for us all!

It's just that simple.

Around the Network
Hyams said:

NeoGAF says it's a 360 timed exclusive, with a PS3 version coming at a later date. Not too sure how reliable that is though.

In particular I was referring to a member who'd spoken with the dev team, who said that the game was gonna be a timed exclusive. Work hasn't even start on the PS3 version though, because Blueside love the 360 hardware.

Again, though, I'm not too sure how reliable that is, which is why I called it a *supposed* timed-esclusive.

FFS, everyone on this website is so paranoid. This is like the 6th time I've been accussed of being a PS3 fanboy. (I've also been accused of being a 360 fanboy too, by the way.)

For what it's worth, I think you're a Wii fanboy.

Hyams said:

Sounds like BS to me I wouldn't trust that source. I am not meaning to accuse you of such a thing if you took it that way but So many people here don't realize how big this has been on Microsoft's platform and just how unlikely it really is for it to go to PS3 but this gen has proven many of us wrong too.

How our favorite systems are just like humans and sometimes have issues finding their special someone...

Xbox 360 wants to KinectPS3 wants to Move!  Why are both systems having such relationship problems?  The reason is they both become so infactuated with desire while watching the Wii as it waggles on by. They simply want what they can't have.

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

@Hyams..
Why are you in here posting about this?...You buying the game?

Have you played the first game?

If I have a 360 by the time it comes out/a PS3 version does come out, yes, I may well buy it. It looks really cool.

No, I haven't played the first game. Is that a prerequisite to be able to talk about the sequel?

I'm not trolling. The only people trolling are the ones calling me a fanboy because I dare to suggests that the graphics of this 360 exclusive aren't the best console graphics evah.

Hyams said:

If I have a 360 by the time it comes out/a PS3 version does come out, yes, I may well buy it. It looks really cool.

No, I haven't played the first game. Is that a prerequisite to be able to talk about the sequel?

I'm not trolling. The only people trolling are the ones calling me a fanboy because I dare to suggests that the graphics of this 360 exclusive aren't the best console graphics evah.

Well why would you say that any 360 game is the best looking. It means admitting Sony lied 2 generations in a row. they lied about the power of PS2. And IMO 360 is showing Sony lied about the PS3. But Sony fans cant admit that. Never.

Even when MechWarrior 5 gameplay blows everything out of the water.