and there is no much japanese gay to buy it
it will sell only on others

I LOVE GIGGS said:
and I think pes08 and 09 won't sell million
amrican gay won't buy it
and there is no much japanese gay to buy it
it will sell only on others

you know, i'm not entirely sure i agree with you

i'm not quite sure whether amrican gays or japanese gays will buy this game however i do think there is a solid amount of PES fans around the world that could make both of these games million sellers. As long as they both provide a good time and plenty of fun for your doller (unlike FIFA - oh snap -) i think they'll pull it off.

Currently Playing:

Xbox 360 - Rock Band, NHL 08, Skate, Halo 3, Mass Effect

Wii - Mario Galaxy

I'm not sure about Lost Odyssey, the US hasn't been kind to Blue Dragon and while LO looks like a more America friendly I wouldn't put it as a def. 1 million + seller.

I think Star Wars the Force Unleashed might have a problem hitting 1 million simply because it's being released on every single system and that tends to hurt single system sales, some people will buy the PS2 version because it will be $10 cheaper and probably have very similar graphics, the Wii controls will probably entice others.

it has a very very big fans in my country .. it sell more than 3 million in the year !!
put all of them are copy
only ten or eleven is orginal !!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network

There are a few titles I would like to produce for consideration. I know people will just name off the usual suspects, but I believe these games are being under appreciated. I also think they are going to surprise a great many posters. These are my sleeper hits.

Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom.

Naruto Rise of the Ninja

Huxley.

Circle of Doom reads like Oblivion meets Bioshock. I expect great things from this title especially since it is supposed to fall this holiday season. The graphics look sweet. The combat looks fun, and it looks like its deep enough to be entertaining without getting mundane. The co-op mode also looks to be quite entertaining. Call it a dungeon crawler, but online and single player make this game look very good.

Naruto is a license to print money. What more needs to be said. A very popular franchise, and this game frees you up somewhat to move around the world. Personally I do not like locked arena combat. Thankfully there seems to be a lot more to this game. Using a lot of different elements. This might be the Naruto game that fans of the series will feel a need to purchase.

Huxley simply cannot be ignored. A MMOFPS that makes use of the unreal engine in a large persistent world basically begs the hardcore player to join. Personally I doubt we will see it this year no matter what the developers says. However it could be one hell of an experience.

Dodece said:
There are a few titles I would like to produce for consideration. I know people will just name off the usual suspects, but I believe these games are being under appreciated. I also think they are going to surprise a great many posters. These are my sleeper hits.

Kingdom Under Fire Circle of Doom.

Naruto Rise of the Ninja

Huxley.

Circle of Doom reads like Oblivion meets Bioshock. I expect great things from this title especially since it is supposed to fall this holiday season. The graphics look sweet. The combat looks fun, and it looks like its deep enough to be entertaining without getting mundane. The co-op mode also looks to be quite entertaining. Call it a dungeon crawler, but online and single player make this game look very good.

Naruto is a license to print money. What more needs to be said. A very popular franchise, and this game frees you up somewhat to move around the world. Personally I do not like locked arena combat. Thankfully there seems to be a lot more to this game. Using a lot of different elements. This might be the Naruto game that fans of the series will feel a need to purchase.

Huxley simply cannot be ignored. A MMOFPS that makes use of the unreal engine in a large persistent world basically begs the hardcore player to join. Personally I doubt we will see it this year no matter what the developers says. However it could be one hell of an experience.

Huxley really intrigues me. I have high hopes for the game, and if it turns out anything like how its being described, it will be solely responsible for ending my personal ban on playing MMOs. I love the idea of a FPS MMO where you are a single solider in a large war instead of an invincible killing machine who single-handedly wins battles. It's co-op and competitive online play tied into one.

And if they market itcorrectly, I think Huxley will create more inroads to Asia for Microsoft than even Lost Odyssey. I imagine the Japanese will largely ignore it -- but the huge gaming population of Korea will probably find a lot to like about the game.

I've preordered KOF: Circle of Doom, just because I'm addicted to online co-op and this reminds me of a next-gen Gauntlet -- a hack-and-slash RPG where each individual character has unique strengths instead of everyone being the same.

However, it's the only game of your suggestions that I don't even have in my 'Outside Shot' list, just because it's very close to release and I'm not seeing any hype for it. I think most people aren't even aware it's out there.

darthdevidem said:
I must say as a Ps3 owner

that only 2 million sellers in a year (it will be soon) is kinda bad

360 is looking good in these terms

how many million sellers did it have 1 YEAR after launch

thats what happens when the only games you get have been ported  from the 360  for almost  a year on the 360...( vegas obliviion.. graw..need for speed call of duty 3 for the ps3 had no mic support TC Double agent..madden 07.. fight night round3. Im not denying that the 360 has a great software ratio.... But as a ps3 owner why would any of these games be worthy of buying if they are ports and been on the market for a long time.. look at the difference for this years madden on the ps3 than last years 07(sales numbers) ... As a ps3 owner the only two games( soon to be 3) that deserved to sell a million are the ones that actually sold a million and thats resistance and motorstorm.....hot shots golf and maybe madden should be the next two followed by ratchet and clank probably.. we'll see more million sellers on the ps3 as we are getting away from portland and 6 months after...

URNOTE Proud Owner of a 60GB PS3 Console (Purchased 12/22/06)

#1 reason MGS4 is PS3 exclusive  xbox is too loud for snake to sneak around
PSNTAG= Xander732

I was hoping to see the list of 25 million sellers, but I had to look it up for myself:

http://vgchartz.com/worldtotals.php?name=&console=X360&publisher=&sort=Total

GRAW is listed twice:

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=5890

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=6501

So that's 1.98 million for GRAW, not 1.34 million, and there are only 24 million sellers, not 25. Someone inform ioi.

So the 24 million sellers have sold a total of 40.4 million, a 1,683,000 average.

Only 800,000 of that 40.4 million was in Japan. Obviously Microsoft shouldn't abandon Japan, but they should probably find better ways to spend their money than on expensive games for the Japanese market.

We don't provide the 'easy to program for' console that they [developers] want, because 'easy to program for' means that anybody will be able to take advantage of pretty much what the hardware can do, so the question is what do you do for the rest of the nine and half years? It's a learning process. - SCEI president Kaz Hirai

It's a virus where you buy it and you play it with your friends and they're like, "Oh my God that's so cool, I'm gonna go buy it." So you stop playing it after two months, but they buy it and they stop playing it after two months but they've showed it to someone else who then go out and buy it and so on. Everyone I know bought one and nobody turns it on. - Epic Games president Mike Capps

We have a real culture of thrift. The goal that I had in bringing a lot of the packaged goods folks into Activision about 10 years ago was to take all the fun out of making video games. - Activision CEO Bobby Kotick

shina, the only issue is that although 800k of the s/w sales have come from Japan, that's not too bad considering the 400k h/w insall base (ie, 2:1 software attach rate for 1m sellers).

Add DOA4 onto the list, as far as we can tell.

Unfortunately, I doubt KUF:COD will sell 1m worldwide. It's launching at a GREAT time in Japan (12/13, one week after LO and VF5), but I just don't see KUF appealing enough in the West to sell 1m.

That's not saying I'm not buying KUF day-1, because KUF is by far, one of the most fantastic new-er IPs out of Korea, or the Asian region in awhile.

For 1m+ sellers, I'd have

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - 1,000,000 seller
Huxley - 1,000,000 seller
Assassin's Creed - 1,000,000 seller
Left 4 Dead - 1,000,000 seller
Sacred 2 - 1,000,000 seller
Saints Row 2 - 1,000,000 seller
Halo Wars - 1,000,000 seller
Lost Odyssey - 1,000,000 seller
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation - 1,000,000 seller
Turok - 1,000,000 seller
Mercenaries 2 - 1,000,000 seller
Pro Evo Soccer 08 - 1,000,000 seller
Pro Evo 09 - 1,000,000 seller
Splinter Cell: Conviction - 1,000,000 seller
Virtua Fighter 5 - 1,000,000 seller
Ninja Gaiden 2 - 1,000,000 seller
Devil May Cry 4 - 1,000,000 seller
Alan Wake - 1,000,000 (80% chance....look at Bioshock)
The Orange Box - 1,000,000 seller
Rock Band - 1,000,000 seller

Too Human - 2,000,000 seller
Madden 09 - 2,000,000 seller
Project Gotham Racing 4 - 2,000,000 seller
Fallout 3 - 2,00,000 seller (could be 3m)
Guitar Hero 3 - 2,000,000 seller
Banjo Kazooie 3 - 2,000,000 seller (call me crazy but...)

Call of Duty 4 - 3,000,000 seller
Fable 2 - 3,000,000 seller
Mass Effect - 4,000,000 seller
Grand Theft Auto 4 - 8,000,000 seller

Those are the titles I am fairly confident about the #s for.

The "million seller" list for October 2006 is fairly murky to tell, as there were alot of games RELEASED by then that hit 1m, but I am not sure how many hit it.

Call of Duty 2 - confirmed (1m+ in US alone by Oct)
Ghost Recon: AW (930k by Oct 1st, US alone)
Oblivion (870k in US alone, Oct 1st)
Perfect Dark Zero (550k in US, good #s outside US)

Those are the only 3 that are beyond a doubt.

However, you also have games that hit 1m by December, that were released before this day such as...

Madden 07
Dead Rising
PGR 3
NFS:MW
FNR 3
Saints Row

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.